LGBT Prison Population Eagerly Awaits Hillary

Hilary_LGBT_Prison.jpg
Federal Prisons, Everywhere USA -- Eagerly anticipating having Hillary Clinton as a "room-mate" in Federal Prison, the incarcerated LGBT populations wake up in the morning dreaming and singing of Hillary.

Befitting the profound lack of intelligence of those who lust after Hillary from afar, their songs of love and desire are about as much fun as a blow up doll:

Comrade,

Chills are running up and down my tail since reviewing this glorious video! Inspiring!

Craptek Drinking.gif

Captain Craptek wrote:Chills are running up and down my tail since reviewing this glorious video!

Even while you're flogging it on fleabay for beer money?

Komrades! On review of this wondrous video production, I propose the formation of a new Religion: Hillarism. Our core tenets shall be as follows:

1. The Church of Hillary is One, Holy, Hillaric, and Revolutionary
2. Hillary is a Goddess among us.
3. Hillary deserves worship, adoration, and deserves a tithe of 95 percent
4. Those that do NOT worship Goddess Hillary shall be smote and their families shunned unless thy worship Hillary.
5. Hillary loves us all and keeps us all under Her care

[OFF]

"He that yearns for glass without g, take away l, and that's he." - Unknown

[b][color=#C0392B]Aspiring fisherperson Lev Termen[/color][/b] wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Chills are running up and down my tail since reviewing this glorious video!

Even while you're flogging it on fleabay for beer money?

I do it as a favor for my namesake, Crappie The Submersible-Squirrel. Of course, as a good prog I use other squirrel's tails and not my own. BTW: I am not responsible for the racist classification of "Lower" associated with the infamous Black crappie. (small c)

Crappie.JPG

I'm not sure who is worshiped more - Joe or Hillary ? ?

Gotta love the bottle of vodka on the podium

World record Submersible-Squirrel caught in Florida!

I don't think we'll be hearing from Crappie soon... if ever!

I knew he was dense, like his cousin Captain Craptek, but not one-hundred and eleven plus pounds of dense!

I think this kid has his thumb on the scale. He looks...

hillary-is-shifty-logo-medium.png
craptek-is-dense.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Komrades! On review of this wondrous video production, I propose the formation of a new Religion: Hillarism. Our core tenets shall be as follows:

1. The Church of Hillary is One, Holy, Hillaric, and Revolutionary
2. Hillary is a Goddess among us.
3. Hillary deserves worship, adoration, and deserves a tithe of 95 percent
4. Those that do NOT worship Goddess Hillary shall be smote and their families shunned unless thy worship Hillary.
5. Hillary loves us all and keeps us all under Her care

[OFF]

"He that yearns for glass without g, take away l, and that's he." - Unknown
Those who practice will call themselves "Hilarious Believers"

Speaking of "Hilarious Believers"...

There's a common expression, "Jesus freaks." But for some reason this doesn't get transferred to other established world religions. That's not very inclusive. In the name of equality, it's time we began using such phrases as...

- Hillary freaks
- Obama freaks
- Global warming freaks
- Gay marriage freaks
- Sharia freaks

...and so on. Please continue.

I also hear a lot about those terrible "Bible thumpers," but I never hear about...

- Koran thumpers
- Das Kapital thumpers
- EPA Regulations thumpers
- US Internal Revenue Code thumpers

Shouldn't we be more inclusive and extend the thumping paradigm to other religious practitioners?

Speaking of which, why is saying "Ugly American" acceptable, but describing any other nationality as "ugly" is not? Is there some scientific evidence proving that only Americans can be ugly while all non-Americans are perfect?

For example... "Ugly ...." No, I won't say it lest I be labeled as insensitive, xenophobic, and racist.

Would "Ugly non-American diverse person" be acceptable?

Pamalinsky wrote:LGBT Prison Population Eagerly Awaits Hillary.....

As they do Caitlin Jenner...

caitlyn-jenner-090915.jpg
Caitlin Jenner Fears Being Sent to Men's Prison for Her Role in Fatal Car Crash

Jenner has been praised everywhere as "Caitlin" and the media has been universally referring to him as a woman. But in a poetically ironic twist, because of a fatal car accident, it is now up to the government penitentiary system to establish whether he or she is a man or a woman. For those who are still confused, that should help to dot all the i's and cross all the t's and tell the q's from the p's.

This isn't really as much about Bruce or Caitlin as it is about the current state of our government. Will Jenner go to a men's prison or a woman's prison? Or will the government spend a few million taxpayer dollars on building a transgendered prison in the name of diversity and inclusiveness, like they are already doing it with transgendered bathrooms?

On another note, the same article has this line:
I don't know whether Tom Brady's balls are deflated or whatever, but I do know that his brain is — he's apparently a supporter of Donald Trump?!
From this we may deduce that the author of this quote keeps his own brain inflated in full compliance with industry standards, and he isn't too shy to brag about it.

Well, Comrade Red Square,

Image Early in my life, the mid-sixties, my boyfriend and I at the time, were the guests of a medical doctor, who we met in Mexico City while touring with the Metropolitan Opera. I was a singer, my boyfriend was a conductor. We were his guests at the Cuban Pavilion at the World's Fair in Montreal.

Talk about an ugly American! He was, by far, the most vulgar human being I had ever met in my life, spitting on the floor of the convertible he was driving. He bragged about smuggling medical supplies during the Spanish Civil War and to Cuba.

He was an honored guest at the Cuban Pavilion, but showed his Ugly American side by bragging about his being a medical doctor and throwing his money around. It was obvious to me, at that young age, that the waiters absolutely hated this man and his braggadocio.

Also, he was a perv. He wanted to see my boyfriend and I “doing it.” he boldly walked into our room expecting to see this. That wish was quickly put to rest by my boyfriend. Disgusting.

I couldn't wait to go back home to New York. He also took us to Stratford, Conn. for the Shakespeare Festival, which I thoroughly enjoyed despite his vulgarity. We went there in the Fall, in his convertible. The beauty of the surrounding foliage was such a stark contrast to this man's vulgarity. I got to sit in the back seat and enjoy the beauty of it all.

I do know what an Ugly American is. And, it's not those of us who love America and it's exceptionalism.

Pamalinsky wrote:Well, Comrade Red Square,

Image Early in my life, the mid-sixties, my boyfriend and I at the time, were the guests of a medical doctor, who we met in Mexico City while touring with the Metropolitan Opera. I was a singer, my boyfriend was a conductor. We were his guests at the Cuban Pavilion at the World's Fair in Montreal.

Talk about an ugly American! He was, by far, the most vulgar human being I had ever met in my life, spitting on the floor of the convertible he was driving. He bragged about smuggling medical supplies during the Spanish Civil War and to Cuba.

He was an honored guest at the Cuban Pavilion, but showed his Ugly American side by bragging about his being a medical doctor and throwing his money around. It was obvious to me, at that young age, that the waiters absolutely hated this man and his braggadocio.

Also, he was a perv. He wanted to see my boyfriend and I “doing it.” he boldly walked into our room expecting to see this. That wish was quickly put to rest by my boyfriend. Disgusting.

I couldn't wait to go back home to New York. He also took us to Stratford, Conn. for the Shakespeare Festival, which I thoroughly enjoyed despite his vulgarity. We went there in the Fall, in his convertible. The beauty of the surrounding foliage was such a stark contrast to this man's vulgarity. I got to sit in the back seat and enjoy the beauty of it all.

I do know what an Ugly American is. And, it's not those of us who love America and it's exceptionalism.

Yo Pammy, mind if you "redistribute" some o' that wealth you got goin' on? The Met, the World's Fair, and a Shakespeare Festival!? All us little people can afford is to have Met some friends, go to the County Fair, and go to small Music Festivals.

And of course he was vulgar and pervy. I always say you can't trust a guy with the name Bruce, and this shows it. Nor can you trust a man with the name of Thomas or Dave. And stay away from anyone named George, good god, a George once tried to stick a combine harvester welded to a telephone pole up my ass. All Bruces do is get in your group, give the guys a titrub and the gals a ball lick, do a little bit of wham-bam-thank you ma'am, and then finally exit your group by dickey birding straight into the how's your father.

And of course he was an Ugly American; all imperialists are ugly! They aren't Adonis and Aphrodite-like wonders of human beauty like us Kommunists and Kubists! We're 1 pound of shit in 2 pound bags, they're 5 pounds of shit in 4 pound bags!

Red Square wrote:I also hear a lot about those terrible "Bible thumpers," but I never hear about...

- [highlight=#ffff00]Koran thumpers
[/highlight]- Das Kapital thumpers
- EPA Regulations thumpers
- US Internal Revenue Code thumpers

With all due respect, O Noble Bearer of the Cube, it would be a great and dangerous mistake to thump a Koran, would it not? Indeed, even suggesting such an action might justifiably enrage the Religionists of Peace.™