Leninist-Marxism Comes Alive In New Movie Elysium

Elysium.jpg
You Commies will love the new Matt Damon movie Elysium.

The plot centers around a future where the rich live in luxury in space and the earth below is a poor exploited place where the workers toil so that the rich living up in their fantastically privileged space habitat can get richer.

It is Lenin's idea of capitalist colonial exploitation of the third world. This is the way the Left sees the world so it's no big surprise.

It's supposed to be a compelling commentary on the world today. Completely original. America's exploitation of the world and all that.

The movie cost a bajillion dollars to make. All that money just got flushed.

Marxist Leninist ideas are always fresh and new to those with negligible intelligence. They could have saved a lot money if they'd just done a simple remake of The Red Tractor.

Hey, Halli!

i haven't seen the movie yet. (I'll wait, as usual, for it to go to Netflix, or something)

I do know that Matt Damon loves this movie and I am a fan of his. That means, when he is nearby, I bring out my fan to shush him away. Tee, hee!

Unfortunately, it will take more than my little fan to shush him away.

I do know he wants to send his kids to private schools because the public ones aren't progressive enough, even though he thinks all children should partake of public schools.

Whataguy!

Comrade $.$., I have read an article wherein both Comrade Damon and the director of the movie (not to be confused with the People's Director) state that they intended nothing political with this movie and that it is, in fact, non-political.

Much like when the Teabaggers whine about the Mainstream Reputable Media being slanted to the left and we all know it's not - in fact, if anything, it's slanted to the right and should be a lot more progressive than it is - this is all much ado about nothing.

These Teabaggers need to get off their raaacist high horse and get with the program here in the USSA. We're moving FORWARD!, developing a utopia for ALL people - even those who aren't currently citizens yet - and they need to get on board. Before the President Executive Orders them right out of their precious so-called "freedom" and into the FEMA camps!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade $.$., I have read an article wherein both Comrade Damon and the director of the movie (not to be confused with the People's Director) state that they intended nothing political with this movie and that it is, in fact, non-political.

Much like when the Teabaggers whine about the Mainstream Reputable Media being slanted to the left and we all know it's not - in fact, if anything, it's slanted to the right and should be a lot more progressive than it is - this is all much ado about nothing.

These Teabaggers need to get off their raaacist high horse and get with the program here in the USSA. We're moving FORWARD!, developing a utopia for ALL people - even those who aren't currently citizens yet - and they need to get on board. Before the President Executive Orders them right out of their precious so-called "freedom" and into the FEMA camps!
Oh Yeah! Us Progs, the most tolerant of all "humans", will not tolerate opposition!That's just the way it is. Deal with it!

A better title for the film would have been Ad Nauseam.

Regardless of the characters in the metaphor for the USSA, I'm offended that barry's image is not shown behind the verbiage. Seems a bit raaaacist to have Damnhim there, even if he was/is in the New Progressive Vision™ propaganda movie entertainment film somebody help me find the word ...,

A comrade from Germany posted this on our Facebook:

We thought the Comrade Damon was supposed to first take his part in the re-make of the two East German blockbusters about the life of Comrade Ernst Thaelmann: https://www.theeuropean.de/harry-tisch/8786-matt-damon-und-ernst-thaelmann - But it's a great development for the masses that the Comrade dishes out the correct class angle in this way.

Anyer Marx wrote:Regardless of the characters in the metaphor for the USSA, I'm offended that barry's image is not shown behind the verbiage.
Ask and ye shall receive, comrade!

Elysium.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade $.$., I have read an article wherein both Comrade Damon and the director of the movie (not to be confused with the People's Director) state that they intended nothing political with this movie and that it is, in fact, non-political.

Nice try, commie.

Wikipedia wrote:The film takes place on both a ravaged Earth and a luxurious space habitat called Elysium.[5] It explores political and sociological themes such as immigration, health care and class issues.[6] When asked whether the film reveals how he sees Earth turning out in 140 years, director Blomkamp responded "No, no, no. This isn't science fiction. This is today. This is now."[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium_(film)

$.$. Halliburton wrote:

Nice try, commie.

Wikipedia wrote:The film takes place on both a ravaged Earth and a luxurious space habitat called Elysium.[5] It explores political and sociological themes such as immigration, health care and class issues.[6] When asked whether the film reveals how he sees Earth turning out in 140 years, director Blomkamp responded "No, no, no. This isn't science fiction. This is today. This is now."[7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium_(film)

It's obvious Comrade Bloomberg Blomkamp doesn't know much about science fiction.

Dedhedvedev wrote:Doubleplusgood, Comrade Rock.
Megadittos!