"Liberty" (Not for the weak Comrade)

Well Comrades, I'm not sure if you have seen this yet or not but it seems as though this individual is gaining a small support. Do you think we should view his music as a threat?

Be warned, before you listen to this you need to prepare yourself. This is not intended for the weak comrade.

~
Now before it is too late you need to cure yourself. I recommend listening to this about seven times in a row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgp ... ature=fvst

Chedoh - I am not weak... I will join the struggle with you against this Jordan Page person!

putout-rolling-stone1.jpg

Ron PauLaRouche????????

National Defenselessness.

Destroy a national banking system that worked incredibly well for nearly a century?

--A system that worked well until almost brought down from the inside by leftist excesses under the Community Reinvestment Act, community organizations intimidating bankers at their homes, coercion by Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac for reckless issuance of what became "liar" loans that primarily caused the housing bubble which primarly caused the mortage/financial meltdown. Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Maxine Waters, Fraink Raines, ACORN, Andrew Cuomo, Barack Obama, and these are just the tips of the ice-bergs:

. .

[video]] .

[video][/video] .

. .

And especially this non-YouTube video apparently not embeddable with our Rich Text:

https://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker. ... e4SUkUSUQu

--KOOK

OH! It was too late! I upchucked my morning beets!!

(the motherland tune was of some help...)

Praise be to ALL AHHH!! I was not of ability to listen to young Rethuglikkkan capitalist as the streaming mechanism made for much impossibility for viewing. But there to be no streaming needed for glorious Peoples Anthem™ !!

Image Really weird. The kid's vid streamed every other second, but the good old Peoples Anthem came through with no streaming whatsoever.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:OH! It was too late! I upchucked my morning beets!!

Here try this.

Did you see that bug crawling up dear Leaders nose???!! That was a bug, right?

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Did you see that bug crawling up dear Leaders nose???!! That was a bug, right?

16j4vax.gif

That video is an obvious fake. Our glorious educational system is not and I repeat NOT turning out young people like that. It's probably Rush Limbaugh in a mask.

aaaak! This is most disturbing, comrades. How is it that dear Leader can attract such verminage? Mice, moles, files. This can not be good for his karma.

Perhaps I misjudged this comrade. Perhaps he wrote that song during the Bushitler days.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:OH! It was too late! I upchucked my morning beets!!

Dibs the big pieces!

Thanks, Obamugabe, you just made me do it again.... YOU can have ALL of it.

moan