Life imitates 'Red Square' ...again

Ill just let you read the story for yourself.

WHY ARE YOU SEEING ALL THOSE RED SQUARES AS FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURES?

Will the real Red Square please stand up? Please stand up. I believe a lawsuit is in order for theft of intellectual property.

Red_Square_Equality.jpg

UPDATE

Why not then take this idea even further? To show the korrekt attitude towards progress, let's start replacing our Facefook and Twitter avatars with the People's Cube picture! Who wants to be the first?

Don't want to go off topic but would one of the members of the collective pick my kid up from daycare. Your comrade needs a nap.
Thanks

Till proper credit is given, I will use this avatar

21404-Red_Square_Equality 2.jpg

That's quite an impressive example of visual propaganda, Comrade Red Square. Even "edgy".

A question mark probably would have worked as well, I think.

"The red equal sign is also popping up as Twitter users' avatar photos as well."
I did not see the red equal sign until the article pointed it out. I saw a pink equal sign. I suppose that in the brave new world of Next Tuesday™ all colors should be as equal as the persons, so that saying one implies all others in the collective palette. It will be interesting to see whether we get a rainbow, or just black.

A combination of all the wavelengths of the visible spectrum (at full brightness and without absorption) produces white. The opposite is black - no color, no brightness. That is racist and has no place in our academia.

Mixing paints of various saturation, of course, produces a different effect.

But I like where Anyer Marx was going. The equal sign should be red, and the cube should be red too. Equality of colors! That is the only true progress.

Red_Square_Equality_All_Red.jpg

I never thought the Internet could become the ultimate instrument of collectivism, but here we are. Where there are fools, the is a way.

A replacement of thousands of people's individual faces with red squares on command promotes the lowest form of equality - sameness. A dull, bland, ignorant, lazy, smug, cowardly, low-information sameness.

And that is why we came up with the concept of People's Cube!

Why not then take this idea even further? To show the korrekt attitude towards progress, let's start replacing our Facefook and Twitter avatars with the People's Cube picture! Who wants to be the first?

Cube_Alone_Clean_Bright.jpg

I am thinking this does not show my best qualifications and loveliness as comradess?! I am therefore denouncing the entire idea!

fraucube.jpg

Comradess Fraulein is looking good.....must adjust meds.....