King Trumpoden and the Battle of November Field

[img]/images/King_Trumpoden.jpg[/img]

King Trumpoden arrives at the battlefield of November and surveys the great host of orcs, media, fraudulent voters, and other Democrats arrayed against him. Turning about on his horse, he delivers his battle speech to his loyal following, the Voteforhimm.
Trumpoden: Arise, arise voters of Trumpoden! Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to November!
Diamond, take the left wing!
Diamond: We ON it, Donald!
Trumpoden: Pence, take the ‘Make America Great Again' banner down the center!
Pence: I fear no media!
Trumpoden: Silk, take the right wing!
Silk: C'mon, y'all, we ON this!
Trumpoden: Make America great again!
Voteforhimm: GREEEEAAAAAT!!!!! GREEEEAAAAAT!!!!! GREEEEAAAAAT!!!!!
Meanwhile, the media hurries to order their ranks to meet the tide of angry voters preparing to descend upon them.
Anderson: Line up, you maggots! Hurry! We weren't expecting him to attack from there, or even to attack. Why can't he be like other Republicans? Fire with every accusation you can think of! Fire at will – make up stuff if you have to! Snopes, Media Matters, WaPo, get your fact checkers and secure the flanks. Here they come! Our credibility ratings are at an all-time low, run away!
Trumpoden and the Voteforhimm swarm upon their enemies, and when the armies collide, the Voteforhimm scatter their foes like chaff in a landslide of patriotism and righteous anger.
Trumpoden: Secure the party! Let us begin the work of rebuilding our economy. Hey, what the heck is that?
Trumpoden and the Voteforhimm find themselves confronted by the massive army of the Establishmentlings mounted on their fearsome Oliphants. Their chant of “#nevertrump! #nevertrump!” fills the air.
Trumpoden: Okay, form your lines. Sheesh, why can't they fight like this against Democrats?
Enraged at the treason of the Establishmentlings, the Voteforhimm form their lines ready to avenge decades of cowardice, indecision, and broken campaign promises. Into the fray! Another collision and after some of the Voteforhimm are swept aside, the ghost army of the Cruzers, seizing the opportunity to redeem their oath, enters the melee. Trumpoden and his men prevail and the Establishmentlings are overthrown.
But high above, on a circling fell beast, ride the Witch Queen and her companion. Her hideous cackle makes men's ears bleed and strong warriors are driven mad. Swooping down in a last desperate attempt to debate Trumpoden, she dislodges her riding partner sending him tumbling to the ground.
Kaine: I want to debate him, too!
Witch Queen: Fool! I have no more use for you. Worship me or die!
Kaine: No way! You said we were stronger together. Remember?
Witch Queen: Put away your sword. No man can harm me.
Kaine: How dare you assume my gender. I am no man, but your right hand person!
Stabbing the Witch Queen, Kaine watches her stumble forward in a fit of coughing and melting until she is no more. Kaine is later found pierced through by 37 arrows in an apparent suicide.
Finally, the November Field is in the hands of the true reformers. The Democrat orcs and their media allies are strewn about here and there mingled with the corpses of the Establishmentlings.
Later, Trumpoden is duly elected and sworn in. The nation's borders are secured. The economy begins to recover, America is once again respected in the world, and America becomes a happier more prosperous nation, a beacon of hope to the world once again.

Your lips to Gandalf's ears, comrade.

I just hope he refrains from the creepy "victory chant"(starting 1:55).

Somewhere out there is a great mind that thinks similarly to mine. I found this after posting the article...
Trumpoden.jpg

Muchos spacebos to the People's Department of Agitprop.

Captain Craptek wrote:Image
I suppose that's how Cooper must have felt when Trump ambushed the media with the four Clinton victims. That really was boldness and genius. No ordinary Republican could or would have done that.

Ah.., to have been there,.. witnessed the battle first hand, (so to speak) the good old days!

Ready.jpg

Comrade Reepicheep ? ........ I think not !......... Reepicheep was just a mouse, not a party-approved rat.

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade Reepicheep ? ........ I think not !......... Reepicheep was just a mouse, not a party-approved rat.
I mean a really distant relative.

Captain Craptek wrote:
captain-craptek-is-a-reenactor2.jpg

C'mon Crappy, we can see the edge of your house in the upper-left! Don't BS us, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do! Especially in CA, where everything is expensive and gives you cancer.

Headline: Republicans Stunned at Results of Trump's Unorthodox Strategy of Deliberately Trying to Win

This is one of the most moving Shakespeare scenes I have ever heard and is most relevant to today. It will bring tears to your eyes. It reminds me of how the media and polls tried to rend us apart.

BTW, British soldiers in their landing crafts approaching the beaches at Normandy in 1944 recited that speech to encourage one another.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
BTW, British soldiers in their landing crafts approaching the beaches at Normandy in 1944 recited that speech to encourage one another.

Image Dearest friend, al-Blogunov,

I never knew this. It's a good thing to know. My own father, in the same year, while invading the southern coast of France, was blown up by a land mine within 8 minutes of his arrival. I know this because I have in my possession a letter from a priest on the front that says so. I can only hope he heard this wonderful, inspirational treatise.

I think it is most appropriate now, with Trump. Everything remains to be seen. As always.

Wow. I have an uncle who was in the Normandy invasion and survived the war. He was also among the first Americans to see a concentration camp shortly after it had been liberated. Like most of that generation, he preferred not to talk about the war, and it was fully 35 years before he could even watch a documentary on the Holocaust.

Mrs. Red Square's grandfather participated in the D-Day as a Navy doctor on a medical ship, operating on the wounded who were delivered to them from the shore during the invasion. While stationed in the UK, he met an English girl who worked on something related to military intelligence under Winston Churchill, married her, and brought her to the U.S. She became Mrs. Red Square's grandmother.

He was a staunch Republican conservative all his life. I got to meet him and tell him a little about my activism and the People's Cube shortly before he died at the age of 96.

It's fascinating to think of the aftereffects of that event on us here at the Cube today. My uncle was a medic in Patton's Third Army, and it seems he would have been at Normandy sometime after the actual D-Day invasion.
Somehow he managed to keep a 9mm Browning Hi-Power as a souvenir of the war which I got to shoot several times. It was Belgian made, but the swastika stamps were still visible.

[img]https://[/img]
PROGG BACK ON:

Reading this thread, Komrade Blogunov, has given me more satisfaction than a thousand lying whores.

That, BTW, is the highest accolade I can bestow. I call it my "Double Tyrion."

Callmelennie wrote:[img]https://[/img]
PROGG BACK ON:

Reading this thread, Komrade Blogunov, has given me more satisfaction than a thousand lying whores.

That, BTW, is the highest accolade I can bestow. I call it my "Double Tyrion."
You make an interesting point comparing the Cube with the media.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
The attachment captain-craptek-is-a-reenactor2.jpg is no longer available

C'mon Crappy, [highlight=#ffff00]we can see the edge of your house in the upper-left![/highlight] Don't BS us, it's a perfectly reasonable thing to do! Especially in CA, where everything is expensive and gives you cancer.

Wow! Thank you so much, Comrade Stierlitz, for providing me with this excellent segué so I can provide my personal proof of what you said about California.

I managed this building when they were filming Pulp Fiction. I was hanging over the balcony watching when this was being filmed. (They filmed the first scenes last)

Yes, this is my claim to fame (the edge of my house being seen in the upper left) and, I proudly claim it. Thanks so much for your help! I wish I could include circles that emphasize this great discovery but, I think most Comrades can figure it out.

Pulp Fiction.jpg

Harold Way.jpg