Mao Zedong admirer to become White House Chief of Staff

White House advisor Anita Dunn, a Mao Zedong-loving Marxist is at the top of the Biden administration’s list to take over as White House Chief of Staff following the midterm elections.

Anita Dunn.jpg

The Biden White House is “adrift” as “crises have piled up in ways that have at times made the Biden White House look flat-footed: record inflation, high gas prices, a rise in Covid case numbers — and now a Texas school massacre” and may “shake up the West Wing staff” to salvage poor Joe’s sinking approval ratings.

Dunn, a former White House communications director under the Obama administration, played a top role in Biden’s presidential campaign and co-chaired the transition team. After serving several months as White House Communications Director in the early days of the administration, she returned to the White House in May as senior adviser and assistant to the president.

Dunn stepped down as Obama’s communication director in 2009 shortly after footage of her praising Mao Zedong, the founder of Chinese communism whose brutal regime was responsible for the deaths of at least 70 million people, 45 million of whom died just in the Great Leap Forward, as one of her “favorite political philosophers.”

Comrade

it appears that Comrade Joe's pool of willing available staff selections is getting quite shallow. That's a good sign, right? Right?

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Does Chairman Dunn look constipated, or is she just morphing into Chairman Mao?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
6/3/2022, 7:43 am
Does Chairman Dunn look constipated, or is she just morphing into Chairman Mao?
Comrade

At the risk of sounding like a thought criminal, I often look at the most equal womxn in the Kollective and think; Sheesh, why don't they look like Rethuglican womxn? Let's be real here, most of the time I find sacks of beets more appealing than our comrades of the female persuasion. Commisarka Pinkie excluded, of course. I don't need another dent in the skull. I still see stars from the last time the shovel connected with my noggin.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
6/3/2022, 7:14 am
Comrade

it appears that Comrade Joe's pool of willing available staff selections is getting quite shallow. That's a good sign, right? Right?

I remain
Dr. Chicago
As shallow as the President*, himself. I'm not sure it's a good sign, since they're now looking for swamp mud feeders to fill positions.

I think she's gorgeous.

I had a RealDoll made in her full compliments, with a Teddy Ruxpin voice box loaded with her best quotes.