Sign MovOn petition: Arrest & Try GOP Leaders for Sedition

Comrades, Time is running out! Please be sure to remember to ask for sedition charges be brought up againt those thought criminal KKKonservatives in the House.

Here is my submission ...

mov on.jpg

Let's all man up now and show your signups!

<Spit> Boner and Cantor ... WORSE than Ben Arnold and Jeff Davis!
TreasonCartoon1.jpg

Not moving FAST ENOUGH moveon.org . Did any Dear Leaders of Glorious Next Tuesdays past need a silly petition to do away with undesirables?

m.jpg

Agree KrystynaKorrekted! Wasting time signing meaningless petitions which no one will read or act on is counter-productive to Progressiveness! Get straight to the wall & burn up some ammo on those pukes!

Who is this Marc Popsickle fellow anyway? Why would I sign his petition of sedition (hey, that rhymes) anyway? I thought sedition was a fundamental right!

Che' Ramie wrote:Agree KrystynaKorrekted! Wasting time signing meaningless petitions which no one will read or act on is counter-productive to Progressiveness! Get straight to the wall & burn up some ammo on those pukes!

Lenin knows they have it too. 7 bullets for every one kulak dissenter in the USSA!

Captain Craptek wrote:Who is this Marc Popsickle fellow anyway? Why would I sign his petition of sedition (hey, that rhymes) anyway? I thought sedition was a fundamental right!

Is not sedition a right only if seditionee is KKK: Kapitalist, Kulak, or Kristian?