Muslim Cleric designs New Virgin Mary Piñata

In the interest of multiculturalism and in celebration of the reconquest of Aztlan, Islamic scholar and Wahhabi cleric Omar Gharba' has designed a new piñata for use on Muslim holiday celebrations.

Since Muslims do not eat between sunrise and sunset during Ramadan, he removed the sweets and filled it with plaster.

Coming soon to a city near you.

The Pope will be so pleased to see this reaching out by his Muslim brethren.

And that's why it's called the religion of pieces.

Thanks for the update, comrade E. Smiley. Here's the video of the event. I also corrected the name of the cleric and inserted a link. If this is a real event, it's always helpful to provide a source.

What a fortunate believer! The first of 72...

I see our Mooslim Comrades have secured translations of Saul Alinsky's writings. Excellent. And now the escalation begins - provocation, reaction, accusation of over reaction, then heightened provocation! The cycle of progress...

Comrades, please! As an American, I am deeply embarrassed and ashamed for the egregious way you treat these progressive Mooslims and lack of repentance written here. Can you at least imagine how they must feel during private moments of prayer that are continuously interrupted by the searing noise of beheadings and suicide bombings. I am quite sure that when forced to make tough choices between becoming citizens of Aztllan, smashing plaster icons, upgrading the magazine on their AK 47's, or even dodging those racial profiling border guards at Texas, most only want to work together towards a common goal of peace, friendship and the eradication of the Western Menace.

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, please! As an American, I am deeply embarrassed and ashamed for the egregious way you treat these progressive Mooslims and lack of repentance written here. Can you at least imagine how they must feel during private moments of prayer that are continuously interrupted by the searing noise of beheadings and suicide bombings. I am quite sure that when forced to make tough choices between becoming citizens of Aztllan, smashing plaster icons, upgrading the magazine on their AK 47's, or even dodging those racial profiling border guards at Texas, most only want to work together towards a common goal of peace, friendship and the eradication of the Western Menace.

Indeed, comrade. It is time for us to come together and seek common ground. The Party™ has much in common with the humanitarian Islamist State. They seek to eliminate all who disagree with them, as does The Party™. They seek to be the globally dominant authority, as does The Party™. They seek to punish challenges to their authority, as does The Party™. They seek an end to the destructive philosophy of freedom of conscience, as does The Party™. They seek to end the unfair doctrine of economic freedom known as capitalism, as does The Party™. They will ally themselves with their 'enemies', if it obtains for them a vice grip on the reigns of power, as will The Party™. It's no coincidence that The Party™ has managed to garner the majority of votes from homosexuals, Jews, Catholics and, the enemy of them all, Muslims. The Party™ will defend a rapist whilst accusing opponents of a "war on women" thus ensuring that the majority of the sexually perverted AND the majority of women cast their votes in our favor. We suppprt NAMBLA for The Children™. It's a marvelous system. Once we have used the uncivilized undesirables to achieve our goal, then we can dispense with them along with all the other undesirables. This is the lesson that all of the great men of history have taught us. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but he/she/it can certainly be my patsy.

Comrades we need to love the Muslims and give them uranium 235 !

Let us send them garden gnomes as well. They all like a rocky diet.

Image The idea has merit, but does not circumvent the prohibition of " boots on the ground "

more study is in order by the GAO, who will notify the Department of Defense what is Dear Leaders preferred strategic option....

Tovarichi wrote:Image The idea has merit, but does not circumvent the prohibition of " boots on the ground "

more study is in order by the GAO, who will notify the Department of Defense what is Dear Leaders preferred strategic option....

No worries Comrade Tovarichi, we can send them upside-down. #nobootsontheground

Or use sandals instead. And a hula skirt as well. (Silly me, I almost said "to boot.")

I've been approached by some Japanese capitalists who want advice on marketing Asahi beer in Sau'di Arabia. I advised them to try this catchphrase

"Talk BEER! .... Asahi Akbar!!"

What do you think, Comrades. It could be the biggest thing in the Middle East since they marketed those two hi-energy food items, the "Allahu Snackbar" and the "Ramadhan Ding Dongs" -- you know, those bars that provided quick sustenance after a day of fasting?

Perhaps I could ask the 'idol smashing" cleric in the video for his opinion