U.S. Navy Ensures China Domination

Since only a fraction of a percent of the U.S. population is actually transgender (as opposed to identifies as), the U.S. Navy's latest recruitment drive guarantees a continued force reduction.  At this point it's obvious that this isn't poor management, it's sabotage and it's intentional. 

crackerdrag.jpg

With a looming threat of a military confrontation with China, the reason this is happening can only be that the current leadership in D.C. serves the interests of China, and that is treasonous.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... -recruits/

https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/us-navy-a ... ium=social

I understand that the new "Digital Embarrassment Ambassador" will also sell packs of Hitler Youth Cookies along with the proposed new pink-striped or rainbow tights, giving God Save the Queen a new meaning. 

232644_5_.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
5/3/2023, 6:06 pm
I understand that the new "Digital Embarrassment Ambassador" will also sell packs of Hitler Youth Cookies along with the proposed new pink-striped or rainbow tights, giving God Save the Queen a new meaning. 
I goes without saying: our Navy is lost in a sea of cowards, opportunists and traitors. 

ICANSIG2.jpg

afc14ecb45be2946c19b96e781cac475-3630913270.jpg

Palm-Springs-Pride-Parade-Character-640x480.jpg

Ahh, yes. Return with us now to the (cough) "heady" days of 1979 when a visionary group of homisexicals dressed as a sailor (or two), a cowboy, a biker/motorcycle cop, a construction worker and an Indian chief encouraged the pre-"don't ask, dont tell" youth of Amerikka to enlist

"In the Navy"

What goes around, comes around...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/3/2023, 11:36 pm
Ahh, yes. Return with us now to the (cough) "heady" days of 1979 when a visionary group of homisexicals dressed as a sailor (or two), a cowboy, a biker/motorcycle cop, a construction worker and an Indian chief encouraged the pre-"don't ask, dont tell" youth of Amerikka to enlist "In the Navy"