Need Health Care? Call 1-800-F1U-CKYO

ObamaBirds.jpg
Yes, comrades, it's true - the official 800 national hotline number listed on the healthcare.gov website to call for assistance is 1-800-318-2596, otherwise known as 1-800-F1U-CKYO.

While this is clearly only a coincidence, it does fit in well with the general attitude and comportment of our glorious King president, Comrade President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama.

PS - does anyone actually believe that this is a coincidence?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
ObamaBirds.jpg
Yes, comrades, it's true - the official 800 national hotline number listed on the healthcare.gov website to call for assistance is 1-800-318-2596, otherwise known as 1-800-F1U-CKYO.

While this is clearly a only coincidence, it does fit in well with the general attitude and comportment of our glorious King president, Comrade President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama.

No, it cannot be coincidence, because it is in manner typical of government work (if you will pardon use of word "work"), i.e., messed-up spelling. Number should be 1-800-382-5968. Tsk.

"Did you hear what Reid said to the children cancer victims . . . The man is a God. Not the God that's me, but a God of sorts."

I am thinking they are using dear leaders old cell phone number, right?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:1-800-F1U-CKYO ... does anyone actually believe that this is a coincidence?
They did, after all, refer to his Obama For America organization as OFA (o·fay), and later changed its name to Organizing for Action, so that to keep the OFA acronym.

Now let's see what that sounds like:

Google wrote:Ofay
ˈōˌfā

noun informal offensive
noun: ofay; plural noun: ofays

1. an offensive term for a white person, used by black people.

RedDiaperette wrote:
ObamaBirds.jpg

While this is clearly a only coincidence, it does fit in well with the general attitude and comportment of our glorious King president, Comrade President Barackzebub Husseinovich Obama.

No, it cannot be coincidence, because it is in manner typical of government work (if you will pardon use of word "work"), i.e., messed-up spelling. Number should be 1-800-382-5968. Tsk.

I may have damaged my tiny brain working your phone number puzzle, comrade.

Captain Craptek wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
ObamaBirds.jpg

I may have damaged my tiny brain working your phone number puzzle, comrade.
Alas, alas, I was too bashful to say what new number spelled. But it is merely removing useless "1" in "318," pushing remainder together, and adding additional "8" ("U") at end. Now term of endearment from Dear Leader is spelled korrektly: F-U-etc.,etc.-Y-O-U. (Oh, I am so embarrassed.)

(I actually figured it out, but wanted to spare your feelings) But this is better, since now you are embarrassed twice! A good start for your training as a new TPC prog.