New York's New Promo Logo

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is an adage completely lost on New York (and most other) politicians, and New York's revised retooled upgraded latest promotional logo proves it.

New York—both state and city—suffers from dozens of metastasizing problems, the worst of which are mismanagement, authoritarianism, high taxes, corrupt Soros-owned DAs, rampant crime and ubiquitous bums vagrants homeless. But instead of addressing any of that, Governer Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams have just spent around 20 million donated dollars to tinker with an New York icon.

According to Hochul and Adams, the unnecessary changes to the logo are meant to "cut through divisivness and negativity," neither of which the previous logo exhibited.

WS1x1.jpg

Therefore, I offer some alternatives that more closely resemble modern life in New York.

WS1x2.jpg

Others are welcome to post their own. If you can't afford to create graphics, Astra Zeneca Colonel O. may be able to help for a limited time only at my discretion.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/24/2023, 2:23 pm
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" is an adage completely lost on New York (and most other) politicians, and New York's revised retooled upgraded latest promotional logo proves it.

New York—both state and city—suffers from dozens of metastasizing problems, the worst of which are mismanagement, authoritarianism, high taxes, corrupt Soros-owned DAs, rampant crime and ubiquitous bums vagrants homeless. But instead of addressing any of that, Governer Kathy Hochul and Mayor Eric Adams have just spent around 20 million donated dollars to tinker with an New York icon.

According to Hochul and Adams, the unnecessary changes to the logo are meant to "cut through divisivness and negativity," neither of which the previous logo exhibited.

Therefore, I offer some alternatives that more closely resemble modern life in New York.

Others are welcome to post their own. If you can't afford to create graphics, Astra Zeneca Colonel O. may be able to help for a limited time only at my discretion.
So is it now, "Start spreading the news, we're leaving today, we want to be a part of it, New York, New York"?

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
3/24/2023, 3:01 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/24/2023, 2:23 pm

So is it now, "Start spreading the news, we're leaving today, we want to be a part of it, New York, New York"?
Start spreading the news, I'm fleeing today,
Don't want to be a part of it: New York, New York.
These shit-spattered shoes, are longing to stray
Right from the very heart of it: New York, New York.

Don't wanna wake up in a city run by sheep
And find the tax has gone up while the prices are steep.

Those little town blues, they're drawing me in
I'll make a brand new start of it, far from New York.
If I can't stand it there, I'll go elsewhere
Goodbye to you, New York, New York.

New York, New York
Don't wanna wake up in a city run by sheep
And find I'm last in line, bottom of the list,
Run of the mill, a dumber one.

Those little towns sure look tempting to me
I'll make a brand new start of it, far from New York.
I just can't stand it there, I'll go anywhere,
As long as it's far from you, New York, New York.

[Full disclosure: I was born and raised in Manhattan]

I propose the NY authorities use this logo because it promotes truth in advertising.

I_Heart_NY.jpg

And, for the bleeding-heart progs who love The Children™:

I_Heart_children.jpg

Red Square wrote:
3/24/2023, 6:58 pm
I propose the NY authorities use this logo because it promotes truth in advertising.

And, for the bleeding-heart progs who love The Children™:

That’s a little different from the resistance fist in a velvet glove, Red Square.