Her Equalness, the Princess arrested!!!

Comrades of the People's Cube! I have a shocking, but ultimately justified news about Princess Nookie, your co-cuber, my neighbor.

Last night, I was almost asleep as I put away my copy of Obama's Liittle Blue Book when I noticed a terrible ruckus next door. I got up to see what was the matter and found 3 police officers in riot gear at the Princess's door. They were bashing it in! I ran over to seewhat was happening if I could help Nookie...or the officers...and arrived just in time to see Nookie, wearing only what God gave her at birth, wrapping herself in a sheet as a gentleman who looked a lot like comrade R. O. C. K. .. or was it the Czar of Stupefication?...climbing swiftly out her window and running away.

The officers yelled at Nookie and informed her that they knew of her apparent disloyalty to the Party, and I'm sorry to tell you comrades, they actually found a "W" hat from the 2004 campaign. She tried to say it was only a part of a halloween costume, but she wasn't fooling anyone.

Who knew? The Princess! She seemed like such a gung ho Communist! But apparently she's been reading books by Ayn Rand and listening to broadcasts of news that doesn't come from approved media. She fooled us all.I was very shocked, but still felt a little sorry for her, poor girl. So I promised to write her while she was in the GULAG and gave her my own shovel. The riot police whisked her off, but not before she very generously gave me her avatar, cube account, ministry, bust of Lenin, cockatiels, and copy of Putin's memoirs.

Oh, and she mumbled something about Comrade Putout being able to have all the hot guys, in kind of a pouty way.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 4/20/2013, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: a morbid kind of perfectionism. please help me.

What was I going to say about missing Nookie?

Damn cheap beet vodka.

Comrade Tovarichi, you look a little familiar...have you been climbing out of any windows lately?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Kelly Ivanovna/келлий ивановна wrote: ...God gave her at birth,...
Who is this "god" character to which you prefer??? Are you some kind of closet Evangelical "Christian" who thinks "rights" comes from a higher power (other than Government, of course)?
Don't you go imposing your Joo-day-o Kristian moral values on me! If I want to slather my alternate lifestyle partner in chocolate while my wife is out of town...WHO ARE YOU to judge MEEE!!!! I DENOUNCE YOU!

How dare you blaspheme!

Image This is a blatant attempt by Glorious Leader Comrade President Obama to try diverting our attention from lampooning the latest manufactured crisis. Shame!
Image When is the show trial?

It's obvious princess Nookie was pure evil....Which will more than likely get her a "get out of gulag card" for free. Comrade Gosnell is next in line, but Nookie should be right behind him.

It's amazing how far the Pre-Occupied Lame Street Media™ will go to slander a comrade. Well... maybe not that amazing...

Thank Stalin, Kelly Ivanovna, you have, at least, kept her glorious avatar. Because of this thoughtful thought, we will still be able to recognize her for who she is. After all, visual identity is everything!

As this unpleasant and dishonorable event of the wrongful detention of our Princess has been unfolding, I received a report that many protesters outside the gulag have been shouting "Give up Nookie, we want Nookie!"

You want Nookie? Well, who wouldn't, yuri trotynov?

She does, however, have the choice, what with being a woman and all.

So let's all just settle down.

Let Princess Nookie make the final call!

Go! Nookie!

All calm here Pamalinsky. My main worry is for the Princess. The hands of a princess on a shovel, unthinkable. As I said, protesters were shouting not me. I do not personally know the Princess like some on this forum.

Thank you, dear yuri. No worries! Thank you for your concern. Lovely man you are.

Comrade Ivanovna,

It's unfortunate that your coming out first appearance brings with it such terrible news. How could any of us have detected this dark side of the Princess in advance. She seemed like such a quiet person, so kind to her neighbors, and always ready to help a friend in need. (and my therapy sessions were going so well) Still, as we've all seen countless times in recent memory, it is often the "quiet" ones that harbor the pent up rage. Suddenly, seemingly out of the blue, they snap. Oh, well... I have left a small gift for the princess below - if you will be so kind as to drop it off at the prison gulag. Tell her it's for the last session. She'll understand.
vodka hacksaw.jpg

Sad to hear about Princess Nookie's troubles.

I am very pleased when bad news happens somewhere that I don't get blamed for it. That's been my life story-

Fault-Blame-large.jpg

Princess Nookie... er.... Comrade Kelly Ivanovna/келлий ивановна,

Not to worry... it seems our neo-kulak blithering idiot adversaries have already figured all this out....

https://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-s ... -millions/

Oh the lies!!!! Thank you for embracing your true self for US.... We are collectively touched.

FORWARD!!! To The World of Next Tuesday!

Hier Commissar of Collective Wombat Inclusiveness,
-RR

Hey RR!

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]The article you linked was the first thing I read this morning. What a great piece! And yes, I did order the Roy Masters' "Be Still and Know." Can't wait to get it.

I could use it because there is no way I can keep myself from knowing what is going on. I just need a better way of dealing with it because, at times, most times, it really gets to me in ways I don't like.

Hope many partake of this.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]
I denounce myself for the #1 thoughtcrime of "wanting to know!"

Red Rooster wrote:Princess Nookie... er.... Comrade Kelly Ivanovna/келлий ивановна,

Not to worry... it seems our neo-kulak blithering idiot adversaries have already figured all this out....

https://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-s ... -millions/

Oh the lies!!!! Thank you for embracing your true self for US.... We are collectively touched.

FORWARD!!! To The World of Next Tuesday!

Hier Commissar of Collective Wombat Inclusiveness,
-RR

Comrade Rooster,

Thank you for bringing this story to our attention. I have selected the most alarming quote for posting as it represents the greatest possible threat to our mission:

"Shocking new research from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that one in five of all high-school-aged children in the United States has been diagnosed with ADHD, and likewise a large new study of New York City residents shows, sadly, that one in five preteens – children aged six to 12 – have been medically diagnosed with either ADHD, anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder..."

I had to read this paragraph twice before grasping the awful truth - that it represents the woefully inadequate progress of our modern educational agenda. All these decades of effort yet 4 in 5 high school children remain relatively normal? And in New York - of all places - 80% of preteens remain free of ADHD, anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder?

Comrades! There truly IS more work to be done!