Notable/Quotable: Biden says don't worry about nuclear war

Is that because Biden wears shades?

Or, should we be headed for the mythical TPC bunker that does not exist behind Tractor Barn #2?

So much nuance to try to remedial read between all kinds of book face twit mis/dis information lines.

It’s hard to keep up with the plot in Ukraine.

Same guy who said we shouldn't worry about this so-called "inflation" nonsense. I hope the science is settled on this one...

jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/28/2022, 5:33 pm
Or, should we be headed for the mythical TPC bunker that does not exist behind Tractor Barn #2?
I always believed that the TCP bunker would be there for us!  Who is responsible for this mythinformation? 

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
3/1/2022, 8:00 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
2/28/2022, 5:33 pm
I always believed that the TCP bunker would be there for us!  Who is responsible for this mythinformation? 

Ivan the Stakhonovets has always unassured ‘pelipsky of the nonexistent TPC Bunker out behind Tractor Barn #2. Ivan says all that’s behind Tractor Barn #2 is Ivan’ Select TB#2 Vodka standing still, a bench honoring Comrades smacked by Pinkie’s shovel, and an rusty 55 gallon barrel used to burn intelligent briefs and last year’s Tractor Barn Vixen calendars.
Ivan also unasures ‘pelipsky there is no last chopper out.

Unbelievable as it may be, but that’s what Ivan says. It’s like the TPC Collective is Ukraine, just out there alone, Munson’d by State Lies.