Notable/Quotable: Bill Clinton's infidelities explained

image.jpg

I didn't know what to expect when I clicked the link in the People's Forum. You should have posted a warning about drinking water. My laptop is now wet.

image.jpg

Margaret wrote:
9/21/2022, 1:07 pm

Somehow I think this meme—which has been floating around for awhile—would look more accurate if Hillary were holding a six-inch thick, dried out roast beef sandwich and Chloe were holding a KinniTOOS Vanilla Sandwich Creme Cookie.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/21/2022, 5:41 pm
Margaret wrote:

Somehow I think this meme—which has been floating around for awhile—would look more accurate if Hillary were holding a six-inch thick, dried out roast beef sandwich and Chloe were holding a KinniTOOS Vanilla Sandwich Creme Cookie.

KinniTOOS, the gluten-free, slim and tight bodied cookies you can dunk, eat the cookie first, and then eat the creme filling? Those cookies?

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
9/21/2022, 5:41 pm
Margaret wrote:

Comrade Colonel

You're a world class graphic designer and now we know that it also applies in the verbal sense. Talk about painting a word picture..... Yikes.

I remain
Dr. Chicago