Notable/Quotable: It's a deal! And thanks for the winning campaign slogan.

Margaret, will you start a GoFundMe to pay for a subscription for me?

post.jpg

Image I'm glad this author can only be found at WaPo.  I'd hate to mistakenly read it somewhere.  They couldn't pay me to subscribe. 

I would volunteer, however, it would require that the Wapo have Carmella Harris write all of the op-ed pieces without the use of grief counselors which would provide me with hours of entertainment and laughter ...

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
3/2/2023, 12:06 pm

Image I'm glad this author can only be found at WaPo.  I'd hate to mistakenly read it somewhere.  They couldn't pay me to subscribe. 

My post isn't about the article, it is about the Tweet.

Margaret, It’s like Jennifer Rubin hopes DeSantos, fails.

Margaret wrote:
3/2/2023, 1:55 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
3/2/2023, 12:06 pm

My post isn't about the article, it is about the Tweet.
I know.  Just seeking attention.  Got warm clothes on and shovel in hand.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/2/2023, 2:06 pm
Margaret, It’s like Jennifer Rubin hopes DeSantos, fails.

The irony is quite ironic.

Jennifer Rubin: Imagine if DeSantos were president and did to America what he did to Florida.

America: Sounds great.

Good campaign slogan: Imagine if DeSantos did to America what he’s done to Florida.

They say that like it's a bad thing.  Freedom and responsibility tend to make leftist legislators squirm.  After all, what if our benevolent would-be dictators found out we didn't need them?

I would recommend a slight change: Imagine if DeSantos did for America what he’s done for Florida.

I see the logic:

Education: University of California at Berkeley, BA in history; University of California at Berkeley, JD