NSA agents 'feel violated' after hackers access their emails

[img]/images/NSA_Hand_Lotion.jpg[/img]

The U.S. Cyber Command and Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers, released a statement this morning informing the public of a massive security breach after a group of hackers broke into the NSA's secure network and read through a sizeable amount of personal emails, retrieved web browser history, and even recorded Skype conversations.

"Earlier today, while we were performing routine monitoring of far right-wing internet activity, we discovered a security hemorrhage of personal information of NSA agents that was put on display in multiple online forums and social media across the internet," the statement said. "It appears that a group of hackers have gained entry to our secure network, stealing sensitive information. Needless to say, many of our staff members were deeply troubled and horrified when they learned that their personal conversations, emails, and other information about their daily lives was being read by complete strangers on the Internet. This group claims to be watch dogs and whistle blowers, but make no mistake, they only wish to undermine national security."

The leak was discovered when the NSA employees' personal emails ended up going viral on social networks like Facebook and Reddit, revealing damning personal details about a number of NSA agents. The NSA statement included a complaint from the victims who "felt violated when they learned that someone they didn't know was going through their information without their consent or knowledge."

"A lot of the guys say that they are going to need to see a therapist after this, they're that upset about the invasion of their privacy," a long-time NSA agent, George Smith, told reporters. "We didn't get any work done for three days after we found out. Everyone kept tracking their leaked emails posted on social media, so they could have them deleted. Some of my colleagues' wives filed for divorce after they read their husband's email exchanges with their girlfriends. None of us knows if we'll ever feel safe using the Internet again."

Some of the leaked emails contained attachments with images of women who had their picture taken through their webcam without their knowledge. It appears that prior to the leak the images had been passed around the office, with NSA agents rating them between 1 and 10. Other leaked messages contained derogatory descriptions and jokes about countless other individuals monitored by the NSA.

1.jpg
(One of the leaked images from the NSA database)
The U.S. Cyber Command has asked the public to be on alert for the posting of leaked NSA emails and to report any such instances directly to their office via email. The statement contained a request to respect the privacy of NSA agents and to avoid reading any of the leaked information during this unprecedented national security crisis.

Comrade Chedoh, Snopes can not debunk this story, because it is Current Truth. ™

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Jeesh, I think I'm gonna bust out cryin'.

Lubriderm and Tissues? I commend this NSA worker for not only keeping their skin healthy, but also for keeping sickness from spreading. Good on them!

The NSA feels violated? Boo fuckin' hoo. Welcome to the club.

This reminds me of a truth from Chairman Mao's little red book. "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you".
NSA has done, and so have the hackers. Who got screwed worse, ask NSA.
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/13/2015, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: to confused to remember

My Our Entire Kollectiv has signed a Letter Petition to Require Urge the Glorious Peoples' Heroic Media to COMPLETELY IGNORE such Inflammatory and Inconsequential and Scurrilous charges! (Which, by the way, are also Counter-Revolutionary charges - if you know what I mean - and I think you do...) My Our Entire Kollecktiv is currently practicing putting fingers in our ears (Okay, our OWN fingers in our OWN ears - but that could change, as needed...) and chanting "O-BAM-A, O-BAM-A, O-BAM-A", etc.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Lubriderm and Tissues? I commend this NSA worker for not only keeping their skin healthy, but also for keeping sickness from spreading. Good on them!

I think their hands get dry from typing all day, Comrade.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Chedoh, Snopes can not debunk this story, because it is Current Truth. ™

Snopes and The Washington Post are my sworn enemies, Comrade. I would not be surprised if they attempted to attack my truthful reporting's credibility... again. But I am monitoring them just in case.....

Chedoh wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Chedoh, Snopes can not debunk this story, because it is Current Truth. ™

Snopes and The Washington Post are my sworn enemies, Comrade. I would not be surprised if they attempted to attack my truthful reporting's credibility... again. But I am monitoring them just in case.....

I have a feeling they are anti-communist. Why select the People's Cube of all places to 'debunk' true stories?

No one could pass Chedoh's Irony Curtain, no one.

Chedoh wrote:The U.S. Cyber Command and Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers, released a statement this morning informing the public of a massive security breach after a group of hackers broke into the NSA's secure network and read through a sizeable amount of personal emails, retrieved web browser history, and even recorded Skype conversations.
I can't seem to find the original source on this statement by the Admiral. Anybody else have the link?

Waltz in here, question the source of Chedoh's report on the NSA, calls himself "Capitalist"...
Nope, I'm not touching it.
Welcome NSA Special Agent (GS-12, step 2) "Capitalist" to the People's Cube...

Capitalist wrote:
Chedoh wrote:The U.S. Cyber Command and Director of the National Security Agency, Admiral Michael Rogers, released a statement this morning informing the public of a massive security breach after a group of hackers broke into the NSA's secure network and read through a sizeable amount of personal emails, retrieved web browser history, and even recorded Skype conversations.
I can't seem to find the original source on this statement by the Admiral. Anybody else have the link?
Mr. Snopes I presume?

After seeing some 'capitalist' march in and start demanding 'sources' and 'original statements'. I fear that Konservative punk's assumption is spot on. Snopes is once sticking their nose where it don't belong. Good call, Konservative Punk! Have a few extra vodka rations that I have liberated from some lesser equal comrades. But to the other comrades like loop and Ivan, keep your eyes and nose open for spies from snopes or the Washington Post... You can smell their stench from a mile away....

As for YOU 'Capitalist' how DARE you have the nerve to come here and start demanding answers like you're giving an order to one of your oppressive western fast food restaurants? *spits* Would you like to supersize your McSource? *spits again* Next thing you know they'll be asking for TWO sources....

This is what happens when you give a capitalist a pinkie, comrades...

Chedoh wrote:After seeing some 'capitalist' march in and start demanding 'sources' and 'original statements'. I fear that Konservative punk's assumption is spot on. Snopes is once sticking their nose where it don't belong. Good call, Konservative Punk! Have a few extra vodka rations that I have liberated from some lesser equal comrades. But to the other comrades like loop and Ivan, keep your eyes and nose open for spies from snopes or the Washington Post... You can smell their stench from a mile away....

As for YOU 'Capitalist' how DARE you have the nerve to come here and start demanding answers like you're giving an order to one of your oppressive western fast food restaurants? *spits* Would you like to supersize your McSource? *spits again* Next thing you know they'll be asking for TWO sources....

This is what happens when you give a capitalist a pinkie, comrades...
Thank you Chedoh, for your kind recognition of my suspicious nature. Just as we pose as good liberals promoting a communist ideology, it is fitting that the Leftist media would don the handle of 'capitalist'. In light of this development, I propose that the Party implement a Wapo-esque system of judging the validity of statements made by others by awarding them a given number of Chedohs. For example, if a prog makes a statement that anything (fill in the blank) is the fault of conservatives, the Party will award that statement four Chedohs, meaning that it is the unassailable absolute current truth. Fewer Chedoh's will refer to lesser truths and half truths respectively. Chedoh is the bearer of the current truth. Therefore it is only fitting that we adopt this unit of measurement for ascertaining the level of current truth contained in a given political statement.

I hope an agency is established to monitor the consistency of awarding Chedohs, and someone needs to decide the hierarchy of baked to a delicate crunch against quick-fried to a crackly crunch. Such matters require our current Government, and a Nobel Prize may be appropriate forDear Leader (PBUH) whoever sorts this out...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I hope an agency is established to monitor the consistency of awarding Chedohs, and someone needs to decide the hierarchy of baked to a delicate crunch against quick-fried to a crackly crunch. Such matters require our current Government, and a Nobel Prize may be appropriate forDear Leader (PBUH) whoever sorts this out...
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]Who is more equal to that task than Chedoh himself? Of course the awarding of any number of Chedoh's implies that there is some level of truth to a statement, just as awarding Pinocchio's implies some level of deception. The question is only the degrees to which a statement is currently true. The key word being ' currently'. Chedoh's, once awarded, are subject to change without notice, as is all current truth. Therefore, the pressure to establish an agency to oversee and ensure the accuracy of the awarding of Chedoh truth is somewhat lessened by the fact that it can be retroactively upgraded or revoked as the current truth evolves.

General Confusion wrote:This reminds me of a truth from Chairman Mao's little red book. "Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you".
NSA has done, and so have the hackers. Who got screwed worse, ask NSA.
Who is walking funnier? (NSA may need something stronger than the hemorrhoid cream that's being passed around.)

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Lubriderm and Tissues? I commend this NSA worker for not only keeping their skin healthy, but also for keeping sickness from spreading. Good on them!

Note for all NSA-holes. KY works better than Lubriderm. Best save the tissues for the cleanup afterwards.