Obama Campaign Reeling, Now Losing the Stag Vote

Comrades, when we have lost the Fauna voting bloc, you know we are almost finished. This bloc, and specifically Deer, and even more specifically MALE deer; are literally dying to become Democrats. Evil Republicans murder them into the thousands every year. A completely disturbing story that largely goes untold. I always say, leave the killing of the deer to the professionals, like Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. Anyway, it should be a cinch to tie up this voting bloc, right?.... Needless to say, I nearly jumped out a window when I read this article!!!......
Texas couple snaps photo of deer destroying Obama front yard sign
There's actual proof....

anodeer.JPG
~
I couldn't figure out who was more stupid, the stupid deer, or the stupid people spreading our Obama's talking points! How could this ever happen??? Losing one deer, is just one deer too many. Our comrades who took the picture were just as shocked as I'm sure all of you are....
Tom Priem, a software support engineer in Austin, told FoxNews he and his wife, who live on a block where political signs dot front yards, were fed up with seeing only their Obama sign repeatedly defaced. “The sign had holes poked in it like somebody had stuck a knife through it,” Priem said Friday. “At first I thought it was somebody who didn't like Obama.”
I appreciate our Comrades immediate suspicion of tea-baggers, I mean, who else "doesn't like" Obama and would want to destroy his message?....
Priem said he even called a city hotline to document the incident in case a more insidious offender was to blame.

Good little prog...
The varmint's vandalism began about 10 days ago and it's unclear what the animal has against the sign.
“People across the street have signs and their signs have not been attacked,” he said. “It's just a weird thing.
Yes, just a "weird thing". This is easily the most disturbing story I have read all election season, just terrible. Any suggestions on how to get the Stag vote back? I have at least one idea....

aryandeer.jpg
Stag Murderer.

Holder must investigate! I am sure this deer has violated his parole from the meat-packing plant.

ObamaDeerRifle.jpg
Not to worry, comrades - Dear Leader is on top of this one!

Stop those Rethugglikkkan deer before they have a chance to vote!

ROCK, Is Paul Ryan's daughter's deer rifle necessary, when Dear Leader prefers diplomacy?

Remember, Comrade - Dear Leader's slogan is "Talk loudly, bow often, and carry a pop gun!"