Obama fakes right, goes left, ISIS scores

[img]/images/Obama_ISIS_fakes_right.jpg[/img]

Once again demonstrating his cunning, President Obama put on a bold display of anti-terrorist military force by ordering the bombing of 116 ISIS fuel trucks. The resulting explosion sent a clear message that ISIS is contained, and will not be allowed the resources to extend its Middle Eastern caliphate beyond the areas it currently controls.

At the same time, and with fewer bombs and less fire, the President took tremendous pressure off of the Caliphate's fuel requirements by increasing the number of unvettable Syrians, including ISIS personnel, to be allowed into the United States.

The caliphate will now be allowed to expand beyond the Middle East courtesy of taxpayer-funded vouchers on commercial airline flights.

What you're missing here, comrade, (and this displays the sheer brilliance and almost divine strategic thinking of Deer Leader (PBUH)) is that none of those commercial airliners will make it to the USSA because suicide bombers will prematurely terminate their passage, thus containing the threat outside of the borders of the USSA. Deer Leader is a true visionary.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:What you're missing here, comrade, (and this displays the sheer brilliance and almost divine strategic thinking of Deer Leader (PBUH)) is that none of those commercial airliners will make it to the USSA because suicide bombers will prematurely terminate their passage, thus containing the threat outside of the borders of the USSA. Deer Leader is a true visionary.
I can't pretend to know His glorious thought process. Just when I think He has out-strategized everyone in the most perfect way possible, He strategizes again in a more perfect way. It could even be that a large explosion creates less carbon emission than using the same fuel in an internal combustion engine, and we all know that carbon emission is our greatest national security threat. That's why he strategizes, and I grow beets to support Him.

It is all to fight Climate Change. No fuel means no carbon exhaust.