Obama family truckster

"You think you hate it now. Wait till you drive it."

family_truckster.jpg

It is clear to me now. President Obama has sold the American people the Obama Family Truckster.

Obamacare may not be the Antarctic Blue Super Sports Wagon with the cb and the optional rally fun pack that we were all gloriously told it would be, but, those are just semantics.

What we got, comrades, was the Wagon Queen Family Truckster. A damn fine automobile.

Prog Off.png

Sadly, the video is a "damn fine" metaphor. The old system is wrecked, and the new one is...well,...take it or else.

Prog On.jpg

So, comrades - we're on our way to ObamaWorld.

Wow! What a beaut! The car, that is.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

When I tell my lib friends how terrified I am about Obamacare and why they should beware of it and don't be fooled, they don't address my distress. No. Instead they express how horrified they are about my "utter contempt" for our president.

I think I just died and went to hell.

My lib friends, including my brother, refuse to listen to anything I say. Anything. When I point out facts that I also prove by videos, etc., they call me a "fear mongerer." And, I am the one who is scared shitless.

What a strange world we now live in.

Pamalinsky wrote:Wow! What a beaut! The car, that is.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

When I tell my lib friends how terrified I am about Obamacare and why they should beware of it and don't be fooled, they don't address my distress. No. Instead they express how horrified they are about my "utter contempt" for our president.

I think I just died and went to hell.

My lib friends, including my brother, refuse to listen to anything I say. Anything. When I point out facts that I also prove by videos, etc., they call me a "fear mongerer." And, I am the one who is scared shitless.

What a strange world we now live in.

Pamsky,

It's just that good Plantation™ living your lib "friends" and family are enjoying so much that keeps them from settling for less mundane things such as "facts" and "truth". Afterall, everyone now has their own "facts" and "truth" and it constantly changes with the prevailing winds.

Sugar Daddy Bear wrote: Pamsky,

It's just that good Plantation™ living your lib "friends" and family are enjoying so much that keeps them from settling for less mundane things such as "facts" and "truth". Afterall, everyone now has their own "facts" and "truth" and it constantly changes with the prevailing winds.
In People's Air Force, we had saying: "I have made up my mind. Do not attempt to confuse me with facts."

RedDiaperette wrote:
Sugar Daddy Bear wrote:In People's Air Force, we had saying: "I have made up my mind. Do not attempt to confuse me with facts."

In these New Plantation™ times, such a prolix retort would be incomprehensibly mindboggling to the typical low information O-bot zombie who would be better served by simply saying STFU.