Goes well with Government Cheese

I am shocked an disgusted by this blatant attack on the Dear Leader and the Stimulus process. (We promise it will work. Just you wait and see!) It is racist and down-right mean, and worthy of a hater. It is also anti-Muslim. And Anti-Vegan. And it uses plastic packaging and we all know what that does to Polar Bears! I DENOUNCE ROSIE THE RED AS A COUNTERREVOLUTIONARY TOOL!

Comrade,
It looks like meat, to lure the carnivorous, fascist freedom-mongers into eating it. However it is made of a special blend of soy laced with a “cooperation” drug. The package is made out of recycled capitalists. (See the symbol on the bottom-left corner).
Do not doubt my unconditional HOPE and blind faith in CHANGE. I am new to this legion and am good at following.
R.R.

Comrades,

The prog state of Hawaii and birthplace of 0bama has an activist group that has politically denounced baloney! I am bereft of hope with this change.

"Oh I wish I was an Obama Meyer wiener. . .
That is what I'd really like to be,
because if I were an Obama Meyer wiener,
everyone would love to give to, Me!"

I could sing that all day.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:"Oh I wish I was an Obama Meyer wiener. . .

Comrade Elliiott,

I think we've a new national anthem on our shovels. And to think of all the royalties (ack, revolting language) the state will accrue, thanks to your selflessness! But I do think you're now guaranteed a sinecure as Presidential Songwriter.

Once those oppressive copyrights are eradicated, just think of the possibilities: Queen's hit becomes, for Da Prez, "I am the Champion (of the World)!"

Yeeeey. Another position to add to my list,

First Commissar of People's Training Aids
Now Song writing
and now (a self proclamation) of Hypnotic TV inducers.

Hopefully the last one doesn't overlap with Dr. Strangelove and his department of flashy things.

Thank you Tovarich for noting all of this. I will get onto writing Queen's "We are the Champions", although we may keep the "we" in it for the day the Progressive World of Next Tuesday comes. Wait, it already has! Let's play the song!

There seems to be <a href="https://www.imao.us/index.php/2009/07/w ... ment-38861"> some debate</a> as to whether the benevolent all seeing, all knowing Dear Leader bought more than one 2 lb bag of frozen ham with $1,191,200.

Comrade Lysenko wrote:There seems to be <a href="https://www.imao.us/index.php/2009/07/w ... ment-38861"> some debate</a> as to whether the benevolent all seeing, all knowing Dear Leader bought more than one 2 lb bag of frozen ham with $1,191,200.

Comrade Lysenko,

There must be a misunderstanding somewhere, for surely Comrade 0bama wouldn't do so. I thought he would use your innovative science to turn ACORNS into pork instead of spending money.

Comrade Lysenko!

Dear Leader deserves nothing less. All his life he has been a victim of white male patriarchy oppression, the least we could do for him is allow him $1,191,200 worth of ham. 2 pounds of ham for our Ham. We believe he has made this purchase numerous times as he has already surpassed the number of press conferences the Bu$hitler held in 8 years!

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]Obama Mayer! NOW! ...in new Ham flavor![/HIGHLIGHT]

Commissar_Elliott wrote:"Oh I wish I was an Obama Meyer wiener. . .

Let it be so!
A song to march by; a song of HOPE! The youth shall learn it!