Obama: 'If you've got a baby, you didn't make that'

Raum Emmanual Goldstein

AP-Washington, DC -- Obama, outraged at the amount of negative press Melissa Harris-Perry and MSNBC have received over her remarks concerning the communal rights of society versus parental rights over the children stepped out in a rare, Friday afternoon press briefing himself to chastise conservative media -- without a teleprompter -- over their misguided understanding of Ms Harris-Perry's remarks concerning who the real stakeholders are in America's youth:

"There are a lot of healthy, successful American womyn who agree with me – because they wanted to give up their chance at motherhood. They know they didn't – look, if you've become a mother, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so fertile. There are a lot of fertile people out there. It must be because I suffered much harder, longer labor than everybody else. Let me tell you something – there are a whole bunch of folks out there suffering hours of labor.” (Applause from the MSNBC section of the press room)

“If you had a baby, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great sex-ed teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American child that you have that we allowed to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. I don't care how many hours of ‘natural child birth' labor you were in…If you've got a baby—you didn't make that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all you socially stunted people could find a mate off the Internet.”

“The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don't do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.”

“I hear all this, you know, 'Well, this is ‘war on womym', this is whatever.' No. There is nobody in this country who got pregnant on her own — nobody. You built a nursery out there? Good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your ass to the delivery room on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired doctors and nurses the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your bedroom doing the deed because of police-forces and fire-forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and interrupt your little ‘intimate moment' — and hire someone to protect against this — because of the work the rest of us did. “

“Now look, you ‘bumped uglies' and it turned into something terrific, or a great little kid. God bless — keep your big hunk of placenta. But part of the underlying social contract is, you give up the fruit of your loins and pay forward for the next teenage, out of wedlock mom who comes along.”

Obama then cited the funding of the G.I. Bill, the creation of the middle class, the construction of the Golden Gate Bridge and Hoover Dam, creation of the Internet, and landing on the moon as examples of what he was talking about. He ended with this final remark before storming out without the usually question and answer session:

“When I hear folks say, ‘I just don't see things your way' I calmly say, ‘It doesn't matter. I won. Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your kids, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community that we have fundamentally transformed.'”

Can I have a bowel movement without the help of the collective?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Dedhedvedev wrote:Can I have a bowel movement without the help of the collective?

In ANSWER to your question...

I take that as a no. Ok, if I can't do anything without the help of the collective, then it stands to reason that the only way not to get their help is to do nothing. Is that correct?

Dedhedvedev wrote:I take that as a no. Ok, if I can't do anything without the help of the collective, then it stands to reason that the only way not to get their help is to do nothing. Is that correct?
Your answer will be found here... Grasshopper!

look-inside.jpg
doing-nothing.jpg

It takes a Village to raise a good communist and commie sympathizer... of that, dear loyal Hillary is correct.

As for making of tiny human embryos -- I DID THAT ALL BY MYSELF -- it was just like the emasculated .... emulated........ immaculate conception!! I am daring anyone to testify against that!! Who needs manly input?! We Gulag Gals are independent, free womanly women!

Dedhedvedev wrote:Can I have a bowel movement without the help of the collective?

Did you say, "May I?"

Comrade Putout wrote:Your answer will be found here... Grasshopper!
lookinside.jpg

Chairman,

Such a wonderful name - Baron Buttnock Kinnock. Let's see...he served as member of Parliament from 1970 until 1995, first for the constituency of Bedwetty Bedwellty. You're right. He is on a par with our generous uncle Joe. Hey, thanks for making me look him up in Wiki. Not sure how he escaped my attention all these years.

I.M. Craptek wrote:Chairman,

Such a wonderful name - Baron Buttnock Kinnock. Let's see...he served as member of Parliament from 1970 until 1995, first for the constituency of Bedwetty Bedwellty. You're right. He is on a par with our generous uncle Joe. Hey, thanks for making me look him up in Wiki. Not sure how he escaped my attention all these years.

When he ran for President in 1988, Biden plagiarized Kinnock's speeches to the point that Biden forgot he wasn't Kinnock:

"Biden lifted Kinnock's precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn't the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock's words. Once exposed, Biden's campaign team managed to come up with a great-grandfather who had been a mining engineer, but he hardly fit the candidate's description of one who "would come up [from the mines] after 12 hours and play football." At any rate, Biden had delivered his offending remarks with an introduction that clearly implied he had come up with them himself and that they pertained to his own life."

https://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history_lesson/2008/08/the_write_stuff.single.html

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I.M. Craptek wrote:

Did you say, "May I?"

Indeed... If you wish to make a bowel movement, it requires a good deal of the Kollektive's resources... This requires a great deal of planning and coordination in advance.

Usually, your movements will need to be programmed into the Five Year Plan. If this is an unplanned movement, then you will need to file the Dept of Health and Human Services Form 666-669/A (the entire 296 pages)...in triplicate. Include a stool sample in two ziplock bags with the form and wait 4-6 weeks for a ObamaCare Case Manager to schedule an interview to discuss your request.

If you are planning on runny stools, then you will need to complete the DHHS Form 666-785EZ (Only 97 pages...in light of your emergency) and wait 2-4 weeks for a similar review.

Do not forget to enclose a check or money order in the amount of $250 made out to US Treasurer to ensure timely porcessing of your application(s). Use of your carbon off-sets may apply.

Urination is an entirely other matter... it is not authorised in conjuction with a bowel movement unless an environmental impact statement is filed and reviewed by the EPA and a hearing has determined your application favorably. I will not digress on the myriad of application forms required to relieve one's bladder.

Chairman Meow wrote:But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn't the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock's words.
You can't make this stuff up. Oh wait...Biden can.

Speaking of children, I heard a rumor that the Obama's are expecting again. This would make Moochelle a proud father of three.

Chairman Meow wrote:
I.M. Craptek wrote:Chairman,

When he ran for President in 1988, Biden plagiarized Kinnock's speeches to the point that Biden forgot he wasn't Kinnock:

"Biden lifted Kinnock's precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden. Unlike Kinnock, Biden wasn't the first person in his family history to attend college, as he asserted; nor were his ancestors coal miners, as he claimed when he used Kinnock's words. Once exposed, Biden's campaign team managed to come up with a great-grandfather who had been a mining engineer, but he hardly fit the candidate's description of one who "would come up [from the mines] after 12 hours and play football." At any rate, Biden had delivered his offending remarks with an introduction that clearly implied he had come up with them himself and that they pertained to his own life."

https://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history_lesson/2008/08/the_write_stuff.single.html

Ah, Ha! Thanks for reminding me. I forgot that story.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Dedhedvedev wrote:I take that as a no. Ok, if I can't do anything without the help of the collective, then it stands to reason that the only way not to get their help is to do nothing. Is that correct?

To the CONTRARY... You have only ONE required imparative -- VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!