O's "Tooth Whistle": Deflect for "Dog Whistle"

So many of us were wondering: Why does Obama whistle his Esses? Is it a speech impediment? Do his teeth just not fit together? Does he need "Invisalign?" Something was stuck in his tooth? Is he gay? A puzzlement! Even Father Prog Theocritus offered his take on this most disturbing observation, noting that this is the bugaboo of gay choir leaders everywhere. Sorry I can't refer you to this most enlightening post. But, it's in the Cube Archives!

Now we know! He is simply calling his dogs! Both his advocates and actual dogs. Both provide him with food in every sense of the word! Most Americans can't hear above a certain frequency level. Like dogs, there are some humans who can.

"Here, Poochie, poochiesSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Way above most humans hearing abilities, except for those who love and admire Obama's way. This is what separates the men from the dogs. May "mans best friend" win!

What do you think Comrades?

Edit: Corrected "decibel level" to "frequency level." And, may I also say, um, "Duh?"

I think it's possible that Dear Leader was more friendly with the right (left) Reverend Wright than he lets on.

Could it be... that Dear Leader led the choir at Trinity United Church of Christ in such old-time favorites as "God DAMN America", "A Mighty Piece of SH*T is Our Country", and "Leaning on the Everlasting Government Dole"?

At this moment, here in Indiana, I am experiencing earthquake-like thunder explosions, kinda scary Comrades, very loud and threatening! Still, I continue to post on The Cube!

Bear with me, Dear R.O.C.K. Love you!

To explore this, we need to set up a research program which will use 50 herpetologists. It must be lavishly funded, just as the shrimp on a treadmill was. The herpetologists will do the DNA sequencing of Dear Oleader. I'm betting we find that he shares 95% of his DNA with a snake.

A Black Omamba?

Father Prog Theocritus, I am so honored you showed up! How do you manage tp appear at the most importune times? Thing is, I think all this herpetology crap is just that, CRAP!

Personally, I'm "all in" for those tasty foot-long prawns they have just discovered in the Gulf. Tiger Shrimp! Butter and smashed garlic! Yummie! Just like Lobsterl Both look just like gigantic bugs! I understand your heartfelt desire to help others by assigning helpful herpetological insight to others who, I know you really really mean to help. Thing is, dear Father Prog Theo, they just don't give a shit!

I do! Just gimmie a few of those Tiger Shrimps! I'll be happy! (and so will Chris!)

XXX!!!SlurpSlurpSlurp!

Tovarichi Pamalinsy, may I remind you of the many different types of crushedasians that can be found in and around the Glorious Motherland of Comrade Mao.....

I go to the Texas Gulf Coast whenever I can and am very familiar with the seafood there. I must say that I detected nothing wrong with the seafood and although a touch expensive, the raw oysters were huge and juicy and briny and tasted of iodine. Served with sauce mignonette.

Of course that doesn't mean that I'm still not waiting for a settlement from BP and Uncle Sugar, even though I live 500 miles from the coast.

Obviously, if I eat Gulf Coast seafood, then I'm owed a settlement. We'll omit that the seafood is superb.

Commissar Wahoo wrote:Tovarichi Pamalinsy, may I remind you of the many different types of crushedasians that can be found in and around the Glorious Motherland of Comrade Mao.....
But, of course you may, Commissar Yahoo! You remind me so well because you obviously think I am one of them. (You know exactly what I am referring to.) Rots a ruck!

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:I go to the Texas Gulf Coast whenever I can and am very familiar with the seafood there. I must say that I detected nothing wrong with the seafood and although a touch expensive, the raw oysters were huge and juicy and briny and tasted of iodine. Served with sauce mignonette.

Of course that doesn't mean that I'm still not waiting for a settlement from BP and Uncle Sugar, even though I live 500 miles from the coast.

Obviously, if I eat Gulf Coast seafood, then I'm owed a settlement. We'll omit that the seafood is superb.

I visited the Texas Gulf Coast many years ago before Comrade Lying Cow Warren realized she was a Cherokee. I almost drove my rental car into the Gulf Of Mexico, a fault I attribute to the fact that the gasoline I filled the tank with did not warn me that we were running out of land and also that GPS's had not been invented yet. For this, I believe I am also entitled to a settlement from BP. Even if they didn't sell me the gas, they drill for it in the same earth as the company that did.

I suspect that you were driving a Ford rental car, Comrade Opiate - and I know this because Ford refused the generous offer of bailout money from our government.

Might I be so bold as to suggest that a settlement from Ford could be in order as well?

Opiate wrote:...a fault I attribute to the fact that the gasoline I filled the tank with did not warn me that we were running out of land
Brilliant, Opiate, just brilliant!

In the Middle Ages an animal that killed or injured a human would be tried for its life as though it were a free moral agent.

Now we know that petrochemicals are free moral agents too, and therefore can be sued.

Of course solar panels are not free moral agents. They're special.

Wind turbines are not free moral agents. They're special.

Progressives are not free moral agents. We're special.

Ah, how I look forward to the days when everyone is at loggerheads with everyone else, going at it hammer and tongs, and finally everyone agrees that it's all the fault of the one remaining while male heterosexual who refuses to engage in Maoist self-denunciation and who at 95 is dying in a hospice.

It's his fault.

Being a Prog means never having to say you're sorry™.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

In my experience, dear Father Prog Theo, "apology" is just another word for "nothing left to lose."

Way back in my 4th grade schoolyard days, if two kids got in a fight, it was broken up by a teacher who, with all the "compassion" a teacher can muster said, "Tell Tommy you're sorry. Good! Now, shake hands." All was "solved."

I remember when Janet Reno, after being hardly pressed, "took full responsibility" for the actions (murder of innocent people) taken in Waco. AS IF her "taking full responsibility" would resolve everything! I guess the administration expected us to feel SO MUCH BETTER because Janet Reno actually uttered these words! I, for one, felt betrayed and was outraged by this assault on American citizens.

They could've gotten the cult leader in town somewhere, and avoided the massacre of innocent people.

At that time, many prog acquaintances told me this mass murder was justified, including my own Mother, (who subscribed to Mother Jones) because the leader raped and sodomized children!

To me, an apology is only good if you mean it AND proceed to do something to make amends for that action. Otherwise, it is worthless rhetoric.

I know you know this already. I'm just saying.

Pamalinsky, I do take your point. But I have more information. I happen to know a woman whose brother was the head of the Waco Department of Public Safety. The Texas highway patrol. He told her that David Koresh came into town several times a week and was easy to talk to. I learned that the sheriff would show up and inquire about guns; Koresh would let him and show him what they had gotten.

There was no evidence of raping or murdering.

So Janet Reno is a true prog patriot, for she murdered people utterly without reason.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Pamalinsky, I do take your point. But I have more information. I happen to know a woman whose brother was the head of the Waco Department of Public Safety. The Texas highway patrol. He told her that David Koresh came into town several times a week and was easy to talk to. I learned that the sheriff would show up and inquire about guns; Koresh would let him and show him what they had gotten.

There was no evidence of raping or murdering.

So Janet Reno is a true prog patriot, for she murdered people utterly without reason.
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Re: Janet Reno:

Yeah, just like Lois Lerner pleading the 5th! (I did nothing wrong)

Go Janet Reno! Killer of innocents and yes! Go Lois Lerner, similar killer of innocents!

Obamacare Rules! And, I mean, RULES!Happy Obamacare, Comrades! Enjoy the ride. It may be the last one you take.