Obama's Bus Tour Inspires Emotions

Comrades,

I have had some strong emotions of late watching how our Dear Leader has been held hostage by those Teabagging Neanderthals in Washington D.C. That very rabble who just refuse to get with our program and has been making live difficult for our beloved President.
It was with a gladden heart to hear that our mentor and inspiring leader would be able to forget his travails in Washington D.C and get on a bus for a little respite and mingle with the masses again.

It may be a bit premature since he will be returning to Washington after the bus tour but in the meantime since he is out of Washington and away from his desk to sign anything or appoint another Czar, I've had some pretty strong emotions and feelings that I think will really come to blossom in 2012.

Heck, this old classic song sums up my feelings right now about him and they will even get stronger as the Nov 2012 election approaches.

and a grand bus it is. It's a $1.1 million dollar, armored palace that is fit for a King or Emperor:

obama-bus03.jpg
Important Current Truth (pay attention Comrades):

Two of the rolling shrines were purchased by the Secret Service. Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan emphasized that the bus wasn't purchased solely for the President and would be used for other dignitaries in the future. REPEAT Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan emphasized that the bus wasn't purchased solely for the president and would be used for other dignitaries in the future. One is being used by Obama as he travels through Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois. Both will be used by other officeholders and candidates.

End Important Current Truth

I guess the other bus is for Comrade V.P. Biden?

It amazes me the willingness of our Dear Leader - the ONE who is above all others - to lower himself to the common proles to spend his invaluable time to educate them on the one & only true path of total communism enlightenment. Magical - I tell ya...

obama-bus-2-550x384.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
{Sniff!} I find my self verklempt...

Having just watched video of the entire entourage, I am stunned that there is no heliocopters flying over head. The 20 mm cannons would have taken out those teaparty people.

All those vehicles would have a huge carbon foot print if they weren't running off unicorn faarts.

Comrade Reiuxcat, don't discount the virtually invisible military drones overhead - they're everywhere.

And yes - thank Gaia for unicorn farts!

Good to see that Dear Leader has an appropriate door mat, btw - his people think of everything! :)

ObamaBus.jpg
President B. Hussein Obama, following the Hopey Change Road, left his unicorn fart powered tour bus briefly today to condescend to the little people in America's heartland. Bowing deeply whenever he spotted a Chinese-American, Dear Leader spoke even to Tea-rrorists as his tour bus idled in the background emitting carbon-free unicorn farts, while The One™ explained that, well, Bush.

Chairman Meow! I recognize those hands and serial numbers!

WOW. It's amazing what tax dollars can afford!!!

Get that license, someone is following us.

perry1.jpg

Meanwhile the President is enlarging his constituency.

obama kids.jpg

buscone.jpg
Today, during his "Jobs for the Little People" bus tour, President B. Hussein Obama paused momentarily for a photo-op next to his unicorn-fart-powered, carbon-emissions-free Misery Tour Bus.

When asked how to square The One's™ ongoing series of breaches of FLATUS Moochelle's Food for Industry™ program, presidential press administrative assistant Jay "Carney" Carney stated that, for the record, the president's ice cream cone was made wholly from a mix of multi-ethnic, multi-religious-and-atheist mothers' milk, "For the People!", as "Carney" Carney put it enthusiastically.

Romney Sells Obama 'Magical Misery Tour' Tie-Dye Shirts

https://mittromney.com/donate/obama-magical-misery-tour-t-shirt

Rainbow colored with genuine Unicorn Farts.

Laika, other songs from the Magical Misery Tour

I am the Marxist (Hoodwink the Jew)
The Tool on the Hill
Penniless Lane
Barry, You're a Bitch Man
Lucy At The Fry's With Foodstamps
All You Need is Guilt
Lovely Sonia (Latina Sage)
Happiness is a Banned Gun
Your Healthcare Should Go

I am poor as you are poor as we are poor as we are poor together
See how we cry but Barry in the sky - see how he flies
I'm sighing...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I am poor as you are poor as we are poor as we are poor together
See how we cry but Barry in the sky - see how he flies
I'm sighing...
Don't sigh so much you miss your beet quota comrade. There's an election ahead.

I saw the news today oh boy, US economy in sharp decline, and though the news was rather sad, well I just had to laugh, the looneys are so daft.

They blew their dough on pork and waste, they didn't see that the rules haven't changed, and with their houses upside down, they still think someone can fix all things with sleight of hand....
AND ITS ALL BUUUUUUUSHHHHEEEEE'S FAAAAAAUUUUULLLLLLT !!!!!!!!
Image Yes, I know Day in the Life isn't on Magical Mystery Tour, but this is the only song for which I can write a parody.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 8/23/2011, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: format malfunction

Thank Obama and Air Force One we're economically sound.