Obama Threatens Rahm Emanuel with Decapitation

RahmObama.jpg
Today President and Father Guido Hussein Obama was observed at a Chicago airport making Comrade Godfather Rahm Emanuel an offer he couldn't refuse: "Either get rid of all the Rethugglikkkans and Teabaggers in Chicago who are keeping the city from being the shining example on a hill it deserves to be or lose your head".

The president occasionally gestured at a non-rotating airplane propeller and was heard saying "Let me be clear - it doesn't take congressional approval for me to start that plane up - and those propellers are sharp."

Emanuel's hair visibly turned a lighter shade of gray as he promised the president that all would be made right left in Chicago, certainly well before Obama's third term begins.

"Oh, yeah, right there, Rahm, just like that, yes..."

Comrades, the Puffington Host recently featured this:

Rahm Emanuel Presidential Run? Rumors Over A 2016 Run Fly As Chicago Mayor Plays Down Interest

Comrahm Rade, er... Comrade Rahm once said "never let a good crisis go to waste." Decapitation would not be a problem for him, he would simply sell himself as the "first headless head of state." (I know what you're thinking here... Joe Biden could run. But remember, I said "headless" not "brainless.")

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Comrade Joseph Stalin

Comrades, as seen elsewhere, this is an ingenious use for the propeller! Check the link to see how this glorious new weapon is being utilized in the struggle for Chicagograd!

tl617gcxtmornu2y.jpg