Vote for REVENGE

We have it official from Fearless Leader- Voting is the best revenge.

So get out there and vote Revengefully.

Ah, yes. Dear leader echoes my thoughts entirely. That's how I always approach my sacred franchise, with a spirit of vindictive vendetta in my heart. We must seek revenge on those who dare to say, "No, you may not have more stuff at someone else's expense."

Yes Revenge!

Plus if one votes for him twice,
that is "proof" they were not just stupid the first time they voted for him

Really, one can't be wrong twice,,,,,

Revenge!

I like it. That's a lot more better than 'Forward!' Really sums things up. A lot more truthful too.

Revenge! Revenge!

The mobs will march and sing under that banner.

Revenge! 2012

That sums it up. The whole Obama thing. That's a whole lot more better.

Romney's pathetic attempt to grab the moral high ground from our caring, compassionate Chicago based Collectivists is doomed to failure. Who really believes our electorate can be swayed by principle in the face of free stuff. Will those who have less actually vote for someone who clearly has more? Impossible. This lies outside of our Collective understanding. Victory stands at our door, he just arrive in the van from the homeless center and is ready to vote.

Comrade Comrade, he also arrive from across the border with 13 of his voting relatives.

Comrades, Revenge is a dish best served cold.......it is very cold in the Siberian gulags

Context, comrades, context! Those rotten individualists are always taking things out of context. So here is provided a little more information so that you can see the wisdom and love of Dear Leaner's righteous remark:
“After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget.
The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.
There is going to be hell to pay.
Congress won't be a problem for us this time."

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/11/who-is-valerie-jarrett-valerie-jarret-after-we-win-this-election-its-our-turn-payback-time-video-2467496.html

Since we're all voting for revenge today, I offer this deeper look into the whys and wherefores of Dear Leader's "Voting is the best revenge" statement.

I can hardly wait for this election to be over, since I know that once the final tally is in and President B. Hussein Obama is declared our ruler (to quote one of the two leaders of his transition team four years ago) again, we will begin to see Revenge like we've never imagined it!

As dear Valerie Jarrett stated, "Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won't be a problem for us this time."

NextTuesday™ is finally here!

Get out there and "vote", comrades! Vote early and vote often! Stop by the graveyard and dig up a few friends to go vote with you, because Dear Leader needs your help.

Valerie Jarrett, White House Senior Advisor:
“After we win this election, it's our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don't forget.
The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.
There is going to be hell to pay.
Congress won't be a problem for us this time."

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
This may be the most ... only truthful statement to come from the Obama administration in the last four years !

Ah, her words warm the heart, do they not ?