OFF: Quincy Jones arranges "Next Tuesday!"

POLL: WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THIS POST?

You may select 1 option

Quincy Jones' "Tomorrow" goes far beyond our cherished Next Tuesday™, (which never happens!)

I am pressing this issue, brought on by all progs everywhere, and am using their own words (succinctly said by Quincy Jones), to do this to support my own viewpoint, which I agree with but oppose the methods done to achieve it. The message is sweet, but misguided.

I, Pamalinsky, do support this message. And, I'm not running for anything, except my life!

If only Next Tuesday would come sooner so we could experience the utopia known as South Africa. Created by media and unscrupulous journalists who now have chain-around-the-neck government control, only about 10 % of the population pay income tax.

https://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014 ... 39326.html

If our Comrades had anything to do with destroying South Africa as a nuclear-powered and strong ally to the US, they did a good job of thinning out this important US ally from the African continent. Maybe Next Tuesday will come again for Movie-star pretty ex-Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko of the Ukraine. The professional left plays very hard against amateurs and other professionals alike.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/9248221/Euro-2012-should-be-investigated-for-corruption-says-Yulia-Tymoshenko.html

Yes, yes, yes, Comrade Loaf!
According to my sources, while Dear Leader admonishes those who have been able to become "wealthy" (providing jobs) , i.e. "the lucky few," he, himself is worth $100 million! Yet, his "bro" lives in a hut in Kenya! I think it measures 6' X 6', i.e, "Hut Sweet Hut." OK, maybe it's 6' X 9'!

All praise to Dear Leader!

I guess you got me there, dear Putout! Square? Round? I no longer know what is exactly up, or round, or square, or not! Thanks to our dear leaders everywhere! I just need gov't to tell me how to think, feel, see, etc.! Yeah! That's the ticket! That way I will never have to have a thinking thought for the rest of my life! (After about two weeks of this shit, boredom may kill me naturally!)

OK, Comrade Putout, I figured out that you are the one turning my "Posts" into "Polls."

Actually, dear Putout, your polls are turning out quite well for me. I especially like the way you phrase the poll questions each time.

Excellent work! I see that you have taken my offer as Publicity Manager to heart and have "gotten busy!" I am very impressed!

Sniff, sniff! I smell "bonus" and a generous increase in your salary!

Keep up the good work, dear Putout!

Bonus? HA! You should be so lucky to get extra beet ration.

Ha! An easy thing to achieve when you are employed by the "public sector!"

You know this very well, my friend! Why pretend?

Don't play with me!

Thank goodness that the mud hut is solar powered! That means more money for Dear Leader's capitalist croney solar panel friends!

Yeah, Comrade Loaf, it's solar powered alright! Gets to be 120 degrees Fareinheit in the summer there. How do you think this happens?

As the Beatles would say:"Here Comes The Sun."

Humidity: Very high!

As expected, Celebrities always know what's best!