<off> thought crimes comparing tragedies

<off> so how long before the events in Aurora are officially established as just workplace violence? We can't have academicians who donate and receive government grants accused of straying from the party line.

<on>
Just a shout out to the constituents, in the meantime, sun is rising on the collective, beets need weeding and tending...everybody back to work.

Tovarichi wrote:<off> so how long before the events in Aurora are officially established as just workplace violence? We can't have academicians who donate and receive government grants accused of straying from the party line.

White Anglo-Saxon Male? No way he'll be able to escape this.

They'll try to use this as a booster for that UN Gun Control law and hammer the issue home. A more conspiratorial mind would note the closeness of the two incidents, and this nut-jobs likely Occupy Wall Street ties. However, I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, so I won't go further without any sort of proof.

I will, though, note the words of The Dead Fish.

Great insight from Tovarichi,

As the theater employs several people, what else can this be except workplace violence?

I am still of the opinion that Eric Holder screwed up so quickly and furiously (catchy phrase, but still needs work. I'll come up with something...) in his Firearms for Felons program that the "shooter" properly ordered his hardware from Pablo's Undocumented Pharmaceuticals and Phirearms of Greater Metropolitain Juarez, and got a certified US Government subsidized weapon and ammo...

Granted, I have no proof of any such accusation, but then--this is the Cube, and who needs proof to denounce a Criminal against the State?

M84
Tovarichi wrote:this is the Cube, and who needs proof to denounce a Criminal against the State?

Precisely, Comrade! In fact, I'm denouncing you purely because the beets I ate made my Gloriously Entitled Stomach ill! You're clearly working for KKKapitalists and swapped out my People-Grown beets for KKKapitalist beets!

Image I do try and avoid the mainstream media, but from what I've read, the deceased weren't even cold from death before the MSM was trying to make this idiot sound like a Tea Partier.

M84 wrote: In fact, I'm denouncing you ... You're clearly working for KKKapitalists and swapped out my People-Grown beets for KKKapitalist beets!

Comrade new guy, I denounce your denouncing! I work for Dear Leader's (PBUH) Federal Government, and there is DAMN sure nothing Kapitalist about it. I spread entitlements like you WISH you, your Kollective, and anyone who looks like you could stand near to say you'd seen it! You have a train to catch, bring your winter jammies...

Image Now that that's over... M-84, you are absolutely right, the MSM seems to have been waiting for another gun-nut to get cross-threaded and do something stupid since Nidal Hassan has become old news. They are actually trying the sonofabitch (Hassan) here in Waco at the Federal Courthouse, not far from my office. Eric Holder and Co. need every crumb of bad evidence to build their flimsy case against our second amendment rights, and Chowderhead in Colorado just gave him a free lunch buffet.

Now, Back to the beet fields with you, and clean that mud off of your shovel, it looks fuzzy.

Media members of the new KKK wear bull sheets while reporting.

In four days or so, the anti-self-defense crowd made the copycat killer's name and face known in more households than any of the Democrat primary challengers to Dear Leader.
Copycat killers rejoice! The media delivered the promised infamy in record time! It is only a matter of time before more copycats tire the foolish Americans into imposing commie-style gun confiscation.
Long live the CCCP! [creeping constructive confiscation of private property]

After this, we will start in on taking their animals away from them with stories of animal cruelty! Starving the Americans will be much easier then.