The Orange Supremacist Threat

Utility-Workers-Army.jpg
The ever-vigilant Komrad Silverman has done THE PEOPLE a great favor by korrektly identifying markings, disregarded by most wrong-thinking people, as simple utility worker symbols. They are, in fact, secret and subversive codes of hatred, used by a world-wide conspiracy of fascists, known as the The Utility Workers' Army, whose hidden agenda is Orange Supremacy.

Sarah Silverman Mistakes Sidewalk Utility Markings For Swastikas

Thanks to the eagle eye of Sarah Silverman, the secret signs of the Trump Nazi Illuminati have been exposed!

I don't care about the politics. I'm getting me one of those cool hats.

An alarming uptick in Orange Supremacist "activity" has been noted worldwide. This according to Captain Konetsky of the Bureau of Monitoring Orange Supremacist Activities.

Komrad Spezial K wrote:...The Utility Workers' Army, whose hidden agenda is Orange Supremacy.
Those not familiar with the backstory may be wondering why it is orange. That's who they are taking their orders from - the Orange Monster!

Orange_Monster_Trump.jpg

Orange supremacy is too hateful for my taste. Things were a lot more civilized in Nazi-occupied France:

Our reader Glenn S. has just sent me this disturbing image, which must be immediately reported to the Bureau of Monitoring Orange Supremacist Activities (BOMOSA).

[img]/images/various_uploads/m.jpg[/img]

They've heavily infiltrated the internet too,with their racist/nazi/fascist images proclaiming to be a "media player" , they won't fool our Sarah for long ,she'll soon post about it all over Twitter & start a hate love campaign against VideoLAN ,how dare they use such an image ?

You will not be so glib when The Konesmen ride into your town! I have witnessed the Powerline Lynchings; good, loyal Brothers & Sisters tied to the bumpers of road-plows; the hateful Orange (coincidence?) glow of the burning Kones signaling the end of another Komrade.

There are only two choices. Be Orange, or be dead!