Outrage! Obama is a stronger leader than Pee-Wee Herman!

Obama_Pee-Wee.jpg

Some no-account Middle Eastern "scholar" stated today that compared to Benjamin Netanyahu, Dear Leader Obama might as well be Pee-Wee Herman!

I'm speechless... can someone from the Kollective help me out here ?

Really? How hilarious! It's absolutely true! I wish I had thought of it. Pee-Wee Herman for Transportation Secretary! (and I say this with character fully on!)

Um, 'scuse me, I hear a loud knock at my door.

Pee Wee Herman would have been a better president then Obama.

His bicycle would have been a better president then Obama.

TheFineReport.com wrote:Pee Wee Herman would have been a better president then Obama.

Dear me, such dangerous talk. But perhaps your meaning is that Dear Leader is overqualified for the presidency and that Emperor or Deity would suit his talents better ... yes?

TheFineReport.com wrote:Pee Wee Herman would have been a better president then Obama.

Chair-y would have made a great press secretary.

A cabinet full of Teletubbies...yeah, it could work.

Bwaa Haaaa Haaaa! Especially the bicycle part. I seem to recall a meme regarding women's rights about how "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." That meme is so disgusting on so many levels. Really. Gross.

Pee Wee would have looked and sounded ridiculous with Greek columns and reverb. Don't be absurd!

Can you imagine Pee Wee negotiating with comrade Putin? Putin would never take the USSA seriously.

I suppose you think Lurch would be a great Secretary of State, too.

I think you need to spend a lot more time in the beet fields, comrade. You obviously have too much leisure time

Dear Leader and Pee-Wee would get along great.

No matter what the arising issue may be, they both want to stand erect and handle it themselves.