Papa Obama Visits Seattle

Today the loyal masses of the Puget Sound were honored by Dear Leader breaking his busy vacation schedule to rally the proletarian masses in support of our incumbent Senator Murray. Comrade Patty "Mother In Tennis Shoes" welcomed Papa Obama's support against the capitalist thug Dino Rossi, and the visit was viewed as a complete success.

As Air Force One flew out of Seattle, back to the next political trouble spot, the very heavens opened up, and thunderclaps heralded the exit of our Glorious Chairman. Many citizens trembled in awe at this astounding sound, and will doubtless be suffering PTSD, and anxiety over having been so close to Obama, only to have him leave.

Any reports of broken glass from so-called "sonic booms" of "scrambled fighter jets" can be traced back to capitalist saboteurs and hooligans attempting to discredit The Party. Truly today was a glorious day for Washington State, and an advance towards the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

Oh, how glorious it was!

I left my government-issued apartment cube in my Lada destined for my socially-acceptable, ecologically-friendly, economically-neutral job and found myself stopping for a full ten minutes on Interstate 90 where it merges with Interstate 5, all to honor the great Obamessiah and his need for solitude from the proletariat while he travels.

While working at my S-A, E-F, E-N job, the building was thoroughly shaken and the lights jarred in the warehouse from what we all assumed was an explosion, but to find out our dear leader was simply making his passing known was too much for some and they fell to their knees, praying to Mecca-lecca-high-mecca-highny-ho.

Lt. just_a_car wrote:economically-neutral job
Dear Comrade Car, what glorious hope you have given to my outlook in this recovery. I will henceforth view my business as economically-neutral. Although our sector is experiencing the worst downturn in galactic history and economic neutrality would be a rosy scenario, still, it has a nice ring to it.
rose_colored_glasses.jpg

The float plane left the restricted area before the fighters arrived. Obama was never in danger, and no injuries or damage were reported. The pilot of the Cessna 180 was released after being questioned by the Secret Service, The Associated Press reported.

No sanctions have been announced for him or his passenger, who said that they were unaware that Obama was in Seattle stumping for Sen. Patty Murray and were shocked at the fuss that resulted from their flight.
No Sanctions?! HOW DARE THIS PROLE BE UNAWARE OF THE ADVENT OF HIS OBAMANESS?!! Why weren't he and his passenger among the throngs of well-wishers and dedicants that welcomed his coming? No Sanctions? I think a little gulag-time might raise his political awareness...

I think it would be obvious to anyone living in Seattle that Obama was in town since the clouds would part giving the residents of Seattle their first glimpse of sun.

I find such contentedness in knowing, fearless Leader is out spending OPM trying to collect money for his re-election. (he and Mama MO are always looking out foreach other all of us, are they not?) This must be doing wonderful things for the economy. . . I can not wait to see the index for next month. Why, I bet unemployment will be all the way down to 9.4%!

Comrade Whoopie is correct. Now that Papa Obama is nowhere near Seattle, the Puget Sound is covered with the usual layer of clouds.

Comrade Lt. Car, you have coined a most equal phrase. "Economically Neutral Job." It is one of those heroic phrases that will agitate the masses in the never ending struggle for economic justice and solidarity.

If all jobs are economically neutral, there will be no growth, or no loss. None can be greedy and exploit others, and there will be no unemployment.

I demand Economically Neutral Jobs for all!

The most glorious one barely left when the clouds rolled in. Oh, his magnificence makes me . . . . . . . errr . . . . umm . . . . speak in awe!

An "economically-neutral job" .... the phrase simply rolls off the tongue. Is it anything like a "non-polluting sex-act"? No wait, that was the Clinton Administration.

"Economically-neutral job", a pseudo-intellectual euphemsitic way of saying "good for nothing." Perfect for our day and age.

If people stopped working for profit and instead worked simply to subsist there would be more job opportunities for all. All workers should earn no more than subsistence wages (after taxes). In this way we can have sustainable job development.

Indeed, Economically-neutral jobs are the only progressive-accepted job.

One must consider those that either have no job or little pay for what they do... economies are "zero-sum"; the richer those 5% that have 95% of the wealth get, the poorer other people get, even if they don't know it. By working an economically-neutral job, you're ensuring that you don't deprive others of their wealth by bettering yourself.

I thought an economically-neutral job was one in which you made just enough money to pay your taxes with none left over. This way, the government can take those taxes and spend them on important vote-buying initiatives, rather than letting the foolish and willful worker spend those funds on selfish rent and groceries.

Seems to me we must do two things with economically neutral jobs.

First, they must ensure that the only growth that happens is concentrated in the hands of The Party. Secondly, they must ensure that the proletarian masses are not given the temptation of greed through income that exceeds what the state determines they need. Ideally, all of their basic needs would be given to them by the state, and paid for through taxes, while what income they do receive would be allocated on mandatory spending on such consumer goods as the state dictates.

Comrade Ivan, YOU have money left over??!!!

GREED IS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE COLLECTIVE!

Surplus funds must be returned to The State.

After a worker toils at their mandated job, taxes are taken out to cover their government issued apartment, health care, clothing allowance, food, and utilities, then the prole is given a small allowance to spend on discretionary consumer goods and entertainment. The important thing though is to eliminate capital surplus on all levels, except that of government. As we have seen the boom and bust of capitalism proves that we need an economy that neither grows, nor shrinks, but rather stays just the same.

Let's not forget that the reason we exist is to manage the ignorant prole's self destructive behavior. What would proles do with excess income anyway? History shows that they waste it on foolish luxuries, un-necessary consumer goods like video games, nail polish, nail polish remover, lipstick, neckties, socks and underwear. Or worse; guns, recreational drugs, alcohol or Marx forbid, donations to Republican candidates.

The State knows best what people need, anything more risks a return to the old cycle of wealth and prosperity which a consensus of our political scientists has shown to be a failure.

As proof that life imitates The Cube, this glorious letter to the editor was printed in today's Olympian, out of Olympia, WA. If this isn't a call for economic neutrality, I don't know what is.

That's why I favor socio-economic egalitarianism. It makes more sense to measure success on other factors, rather than money and material wealthFor the well-being of present and future generations, and to honor previous, I think we all owe it to ourselves and each other to consider how the world could be different. Instead of fear, distrust, hate and violence, imagine a world of kindness, full of light, love, sharing and cooperation.