Persecution of Christians in Ukraine - it's not what you think

Pardon the triggering title common in YouTube marketing.  At least I avoided using "DESTROYED!" in some form.  This video is one I've been wanting to post for some time.  This addresses the rumors of Christianity being banned in Ukraine which Tucker Carlson alleges and many others believe.  I hope this video provides some useful information and context.

Also, I don't yet have external link privileges on YouTube, so I'll post the link to the report I reference here.

Thank you for opposing the horrendous lies and misrepresentations about this and everything else that Tucker and his ilk say about Ukraine. Tucker's followers pride themselves on being "not sheep," but that's exactly what they become when they repeat his false narrative that drives them to the slaughterhouse.

Thank you, comrade, for the perspective. So many lies are being circulated about this. The Twitterverse is awash with people thinking that Ukraine is a dictatorship banning everything. It never occurs to them that it is Russian propaganda.

What concerns me is that if I can find this information, why can't Tucker Carlson? Or maybe I should ask why won't he?

Tucker doesn't want to find that information. He has an anti-war, anti-Ukraine, anti-intervention, red meat for the base narrative to push. He's not going to let facts get in the way of that.

The fact is, you can't trust anything these talking head buffoons have to say. That's why I don't watch any cable or broadcast news. I search for information without their interference.

'pelipsky learned Alinsky from Social Justice Jesusuites who brought Ortega to Nicaragua by exposing the corruption within the democratic government of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. Different people in control of empowered corruption; just communist democracy rather than corrupt republican government.

The Sandinistas seized the social justice banner from The Nicaraguan Church because they were unable to defend the existence of corruption in the public square of the current administration of government.

Yes, it's not Ukrainian Christian Church persecution as presented to Americans as we're supposed to think, but it is the same tactic used by Nicaragua's social justice Jesusuites to further undermine and replace a corrupt republic with a corrupt communist regime. That's where the Christian persecution in Ukraine is mind game happening.

30+ years later and all that changed in Nicaragua was the manhole cover design.

There's a lot of It's not what we think, but it is what we think going on in Ukraine.

Here is some interesting insight from one of the locals:

Anna knows the difference between Christians and Alinsky Jesusuites from Hell.

The Jesuits have done a lot of damage all over the world. Almost every war is instigated by a Jesuit, directly or indirectly. Jesuits are running the Biden administration. Jesuits encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine. If you look at the Jesuit, for want of a better description, manifesto, it's not much different to communism. There are theories that it was Jesuits that actually created the communist parties around the world but that they all went rogue. That could be true. I've not seen any proof of that. In any case, no Jesuit should ever be trusted. In my opinion. No more than any other secret society should be trusted.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
4/2/2023, 8:16 am
The Jesuits have done a lot of damage all over the world. Almost every war is instigated by a Jesuit, directly or indirectly. Jesuits are running the Biden administration. Jesuits encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine. If you look at the Jesuit, for want of a better description, manifesto, it's not much different to communism. There are theories that it was Jesuits that actually created the communist parties around the world but that they all went rogue. That could be true. I've not seen any proof of that. In any case, no Jesuit should ever be trusted. In my opinion. No more than any other secret society should be trusted.

Sorry, KKK for double posting Anna. You know more about the actual religious order of Jesuits. The Alinsky Jesusuites are their own order, here in the USSA. Alinsky Jesusuites abuse traditional values and if their victim disagrees, they are destroyed from participation in conventional democracy through hell for the sin of nonunity. No one wants to be become another nonunity hater according to the Alinsky Jesusuites fake Christianity. Alinsky Jesusuites break your rice bowl and then declare peace. Sort of like the madman Rodney King speeding in more ways than one through your neighborhood, running over a toddler, then admonishing you to get along by stopping being so fixed to natural law.

That pretty much sounds like Jesuits but I misunderstood your point. It's also what the Russian Orthodox priesthood has been doing in Ukraine. It's also similar to why I was recently expelled from my former church. Asking the leadership too many questions upsets them.