Places Where You Won't Find Democracy

I saw this little exchange on Twitter (which I read but don't use):
A-A 2022-12-08 at 1.07.59 PM.jpg

b70aaef3-d135-4939-9ece-c91dad15cfe5_1.jpg

Now I respect Gorka even though he sleeps in his suit next to a mannequin wearing a blindfold (see latest TV ad for Relief Factor™ Sleep), but he might have pointed out a more significant fact.

Neither is "democracy" in the Constitution.
1200px-Constitution_of_the_United_States,_page_1-3053331292.jpg

So much for "our democracy."

A-A 2022-12-08 at 1.51.35 PM.jpg
A-A 2022-12-08 at 1.52.13 PM.jpg

The constitution and our democracy don’t go together like chocolate and peanut butter. There will be no constitution in our democracy.

hdr22 wrote:
12/8/2022, 3:56 pm
The constitution and our democracy don’t go together
Exactly. Thanks for supporting my point.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/8/2022, 5:14 pm
hdr22 wrote:
12/8/2022, 3:56 pm
The constitution and our democracy don’t go together
Exactly. Thanks for supporting my point.

However, some “virtual” penetration has Bentonville, Arkansas living in “Deliverance” survival mode as a group of fun loving hillbillies find their canoe river trip endangered by a village inhabited by insane, multi-millionaire, Wal- Mart Employee mutants created in a Unconstitutional Test Lab invented to achieve gain of function.

Comrades! Comrades! Our Democracy™ has nothing to do with The People™ having votes or a voice. It's all about The Party™ maintaining power. This is why The Party™ never mentions the Constitution or the Republic. They are both anathema to Our Democracy™. The Party™ hasn't worked so hard to install The Party's™ preferred puppets in order to have voters come along and ruin our well thought out objectives.