Political satire moved to endangered species list

[img]/images/various_uploads/Endangered_Species_Satire.jpg[/img]

Of all the people hardest hit by Trump's agenda, who ever suspected it would political satirists like you and I?
In their rabid media loathing of Trump, which all comrades agree is completely justifiable, MSNBC compares Trump's meeting with Putin to be equal to 9-11, Kristallnacht, Pearl Harbor, and the Cuban Missile Crisis. See what I mean? What's left for exaggeration and hyperbole? How do you parody something as already over the top as that? Now no one on this kollektive is blaming the media, we all dutifully blame Trump for at least 15 minutes every morning in Ivan's tractor barn.
In another instance, we put out a playful headline, "Harry Reid comes forth to say Judge Kavanaugh didn't pay any taxes in high school." Funny, right? It makes a point, but who would be stupid enough to take it seriously? Good satire with the right measure of hyperbole and unreality to underscore the desperation and foolishness of the media (which is deranged because of Trump).
And then I read this: Kavanaugh's Yearbook Page Is 'Horrible, Hurtful' to a Woman It Named, posted by the New York Times. What's left for a hard working satirist other than the unemployment line? Now the media outlets have only lost their minds because of Trump who is to blame for all things evil, so if it wasn't for him we might still have a role in society.
But, alas, the media has become to political satire what that meteor was to the dinosaurs. Comrades, keep your day jobs.

Satire? Jokes? I thought the media itself is all already a satire? after all, the media is a joke

It's like I just started to always say: "If you see the enemy satirizing themselves, apply for unemployment so as to bankrupt the corrupt system even faster." Or something like that; frankly, I've been spending more than 15 minutes at Tractor Barn No.2 every morning. Working on, my, um, chemical engineering degree.

At first I thought this tweet was a spoof.

New_Yorker_Tweet_Norm_McDon.jpg
The commissars at The New Yorker want the comedian Norm Macdonald to apologize and undergo public self-criticism for his failure to promote the Party's political agenda on his show. Not being a right-winger is not enough to avoid punishment. Not being a SJW comedian will get you to the gulag as well now.

The NYT joke bombs

I'm not sure if that's an explosive or just an over-all assesment but there's a headline in the mixture that is trying to find light.

Red Square wrote:Not being a SJW comedian will get you to the gulag as well now.

None of the other SJW comedians with late night talk shows do political comedy, even when they do it every single night. Because when they don't do political comedy by doing political comedy it's not political comedy because they're just comedians. Therefore, it's just comedy. But only when they do it.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Red Square wrote:Not being a SJW comedian will get you to the gulag as well now.

None of the other SJW comedians with late night talk shows do political comedy, even when they do it every single night. Because when they don't do political comedy by doing political comedy it's not political comedy because they're just comedians. Therefore, it's just comedy. But only when they do it.

In addition, the late night TV talk show SJW's aren't funny - they're snide.

Unlike satire, most endangered species taste like chicken. So I've heard.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Pigeons_Endangered_Species.jpg[/img]

Komrades, it is true there are people endangering the very existence of political satire and it may very well be over for everyone.

In a search for material I watched the hearing yesterday but ended up almost becoming unconscious from all the face palming I was forced to do.

Reality hit me like a ride on the Choo Choo Rape Train (if I was able to imagine such a thing that is), the epiphany moment during Dick Durban's colonoscopy of Judge Kavanaughs senior yearbook page when he asked, with all the seriousness of the show sham hearing......... ..............................

Dick Durban: WHO IS this Ralph person?!

.....................at that very moment Komrades, I knew it was bye bye Miss American Pie, drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry, good old boys were drinking whiskey and rye the day political satire died.

You will find Ralph near the bottom. He was the leader of the club.

th.jpg

Kavanaugh was recently spotted at the Spanish Inquisition

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Dick Durban: WHO IS this Ralph person?!

"Stand right here in front of me Durbin, and meet Ralph all over your shoes."

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:because of Trump who is to blame for all things evil

Uh, WHAT??? What happened to George Bush?

And Global Warming?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:because of Trump who is to blame for all things evil

Uh, WHAT??? What happened to George Bush?

And Global Warming?
Somebody hasn't been to Jiffy-Lobo. A "friend" of yours, comrade?