PROG OFF! Ukrainian Soldiers in High Spirits Dancing Their Way Into Lyman.

It reminds me of a scene from The Pirate Movie.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad KKK,

Serpentine!  I learned about this superior tactic HERE

It is my belief that a conga line might have been a bit over the top.

Red Salmon

PS.  I denounce myself for posting a link to facebook.  Spit Spit!  I don't do facebook, so I'm not sure how I did that.  Anyway, the appropriate video is now posted from the slightly less disreputable source: YouTube.  I await my tribunal. 

Red Salmon wrote:
10/4/2022, 2:48 pm
Most Equally Esteemed Komrad KKK,

Serpentine!  I learned about this superior tactic HERE

It is my belief that a conga line might have been a bit over the top.

Maybe a little over the top but they could have used a choreographer to complete the mission in a less haphazard manner. It's all about training in the armed forces.

I see your video and raise you evidence of why the Russian military is losing. After all, the military is the mirror image of the rest of the society. In this case, with everybody falling from the stairs, it doesn't occur to them that they could repair the stairs or install new ones.

Speaking of which, how are things in the Party bunker underneath Tractor Barn #2?

Wondering why Russian equipment is failing in Ukraine? It was built by these workers and operated by these soldiers.

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2022, 8:47 pm
Speaking of which, how are things in the Party bunker underneath Tractor Barn #2?

That looked a lot like the cellar of Tractor Barn #2 but it's difficult to be sure. Tractor Barn #2 tends to effect my eyesight in negative ways.

Red Square wrote:
10/4/2022, 8:47 pm
... Speaking of which, how are things in the Party bunker underneath Tractor Barn #2?

Bunker? There's a BUNKER? I've never heard of such a thing.

Comment deleted, comrades. These guys are the best guys in world! And deviating from that fact was off on a tangent.

Just seeing them get into the joy of the drill is making 'pelipsky weep in remorse. 

forelocktug,
'pelipsky  

RE: Ukrainian Soldiers in High Spirits Dancing Their Way Into Lyman.

Grunts gonna....er, Grunt! Don't know the who, what or the where but it looks like a fine example of some punkin'-spiced Esprit-de-Corps goin' on.

RE: Maybe a little over the top but they could have used a choreographer to complete the mission in a less haphazard manner. It's all about training in the armed forces.

An old-school NCO calling the right cadence would square that "choreography" right up.

For those of us that served in uniform, there's no humor like Grunt humor.....Hooah!

I never served, comrade Zeppelin, but I still appreciate the humour.