Is Putin a time-traveling immortal?

Putin_Time_Travel.jpg
Comrades, could it be true? Is Vladimir Putin a time-traveling mythical creature? Is Dear Leader Obama a secret time traveling chrononaut who visited Mars?

I think Dear Leader Obama IS a secret time traveler. Consider the evidence: His glorious birth certificate says he was born in 1961 and his race was listed as "African American." In 1961, that term was not used. Therefore, clearly our baby Dear Leader looked into the future and then told the hospital to use the term "African American" as his race.

As to Putin, there is proof, of course! There are photos from 1920 and 1941 showing people who look just like Putin. I saw them on the Internet! Of course they are not photoshopped or anything!

Now, some say he might also be Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula. But we don't have photographic proof of that.

What do you think, Comrades? And do you have any additional photoshopped pictures of Comrade Putin in history?

Just in time for this glorious news, we have a glorious submission from another traveler from the Motherland, code-named Roizik, who witnessed and thoroughly documented different sightings of Putin throughout the ages.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_Lawrence.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_ukraine_Fortune_Teller.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_The_Abduction_of_Europa.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_Antoine-Watteau-Italian-Comedians.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_Napoleon.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_tandem.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Putin_Hitler_Ein_Russia.jpg[/img]

I know for a fact, Comrade Red Square, that most of those are fake.

They have their shirt on.

The one with the little Cupid, of course, is probably real. As are a few others.

[color=#C0392B]Mikhail Lysenkomann[/color] brought up an excellent point when he wrote:I know for a fact, Comrade Red Square, that most of those are fake.

They have their shirt on.
Then this image can not be fake, Mikhail!

Image .
You know you want him...

(I have exceeded the 600 pixel limit because PUTIN!)

Most Equal™ [color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color] was more than kind when he wrote:Thank you, Comrade Putout!

The pleasure was mine, sir!

Comrades Red Square and Putout, glorious! I had no idea our dear Comrade Putin has shown up in so many places throughout history. Thank you so much for providing proof of Putin's greatness. Clearly, he is immortal and all powerful. But with all of that said, he is still not as wise or as wonderful as our Dear Leader.

Putin... always the Social Justice Warrior!

Obama, like Putin, appears to be a time traveler. Here is the proof.

Maria Rasputina as a circus performer in or after 1935.

Shouldn't the title of Maria Rasputin's memoir be "Dreams from my Father"?

From Wikipedia:

Maria Rasputin (baptized as Matryona Grigorievna Rasputina) 26 March 1898 – September 27, 1977 was the daughter of the Russian peasant, mystical healer Grigori Rasputin and his wife Praskovia Fyodorovna Dubrovina.

After Felix Yussupov, one of the assassins of Grigori Rasputin, published his memoir in 1928 she wrote two memoirs about her father, dealing with Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarina Alexandra Feodorovna, several politicians, the scandals, the attack by Khionia Guseva and the murder. A third one, The Man Behind the Myth, was published in 1977 in association with Patte Barham. In her three memoirs, of questionable reliability,[5][6] she painted an almost saintly picture of her father, insisting that most of the negative stories were based on slander and the misinterpretation of facts by his enemies.