Rachel's new gig

[img]/images/Dolezal_Back_In_Black_Tribute.jpg[/img]

Rachel Dolezal Says She's Doing Black Hair To Pay The Bills, Remains Defiantly Transracial

Hold on to your weaves y'all! She's back!

"It's taken my entire life to negotiate how to identify, and I've done a lot of research and a lot of studying,” she says. “I could have a long conversation, an academic conversation about that. I don't know. I just feel like I didn't mislead anybody; I didn't deceive anybody. If people feel misled or deceived, then sorry that they feel that way, but I believe that's more due to their definition and construct of race in their own minds than it is to my integrity or honesty, because I wouldn't say I'm African American, but I would say I'm black, and there's a difference in those terms.”
“I would like to write a book just so that I can send [it to] everybody there as opposed to having to continue explaining,” she says. “After that comes out, then I'll feel a little bit more free to reveal my life in the racial social-justice movement.

A few title suggestions for her new book...

50 Shades of Black
A Tale of Two Races
The Lying, the Bitch and the Wardrobe
Black Beauty... oops. That one has been done.
Rachel's Web
The Purpose Driven Lie
The 7 Habits of Highly Deceptive People
To Kill a Dodo Bird
Blackness Shrugged

I call shenanigans. Not even the parrot believes that, and he believes anything so long as there's a couple sunflower seeds in it for him.

badshoop.jpg

... what? Really? No, you gotta be joking ...

Submitted for comparison, Representative Shiela Jackson-Lee of the Houston area, keeper and perfector of the People's triple- crown weave. Look for her at a photo op or leadership seminar near you.

moon.jpg
I'm going to cut the bottoms out of all my pants and become the Moon.

This has always been one of my favorites:

Comrade Putout wrote:.
conchitatheterrible.jpg
Much gratitude, Comrade Putout. I am only able to grow a faint moustache and a few chin hairs. I realize I will be unattractive and forever alone until I can at least grow a 5 o'clock shadow.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:.
conchitatheterrible.jpg
Much gratitude, Comrade Putout. I am only able to grow a faint moustache and a few chin hairs. I realize I will be unattractive and forever alone until I can at least grow a 5 o'clock shadow.
Drink more beet vodka. Perhaps you have something to offer in exchange for a comrade's extra ration card? And don't forget to shave your whiskers.

A rule of thumb that has served me well for many years:

Never dance with a woman who has a better moustache than me.

I'm left wondering if [color=#C0392B]Ivan the Stakhanovets[/color] had this 'lady' in mind when he wrote:A rule of thumb that has served me well for many years:

Have you danced lately with her... and why are you missing, sir?!

ivan-is-missing.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:A rule of thumb that has served me well for many years:

I have a similar rule about women that could beat me up. But yeah, Oksana has really pulled herself together. Must have gotten a new haircut, or been doing extra shoveling or something.