KOOK Tries Untying Adam Schiff's Gordian Knot of Impeachment

KOOK Tries Untying Adam Schiff's Gordian Knot of Impeachment

The Gordian Knot of Logic:

Defending Biden Defends Trump and Condemning Trump Condemns Biden.

Note to Democrats and The Media (I repeat myself):

If (in 2016) Vice President Joe Biden had reasonable grounds to suspect the Ukrainian prosecutor-general (Viktor Shokin) corruptly had ceased (or corruptly would cease) investigating the known-to-be-corrupt Ukrainian energy company "Burisma," which was paying Hunter Biden huge sums for doing virtually nothing more than being the son of Vice President Biden in charge of US financial support for, Ukraine, then such reasonable suspicions made it legally irrelevant that Biden's quid pro quo (i.e., threatening to withhold $1 billion in US aid to Ukraine absent the prosecutor-general being fired) might benefit, or create the corrupt appearance of benefiting, Vice President Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

Likewise, if at any time after January 20, 2017, President Trump had reasonable grounds to suspect that in 2016 Vice President Biden had not had reasonable grounds to suspect that Shokin had corruptly ceased (or would corruptly cease) investigating the known-to-be-corrupt Burisma, then Trump had reasonable grounds for suspecting that Vice President Biden's 2016 quid pro quo was a corrupt action by Vice President Biden to protect his son, Hunter Biden, by firing the prosecutor (Shokin) to cease further prosecution of Burisma --especially since Trump then also had reason to believe that no prosecutorial action against Burisma (by any successor of Shokin) had occurred since the firing of Shokin. Therefore, the fact that Trump has reasonable grounds to demand an investigation of Biden's 2016 quid pro quo made it legally irrelevant that such investigation might have the effect of politically benefiting Trump in the 2020 election.

I paraphrase what Louisiana Senator John Kennedy said on January 28, 2020: "President Trump did not ask Ukraine to investigate Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren or any other potential 2020 candidate because none of them had been involved in any activity in Ukraine that might warrant suspicions of wrongdoing on their parts. Instead, he asked Ukraine to investigate Biden's 2016 quid pro quo because Trump did have reasonable grounds to suspect that it may have been corrupt.

--KOOK

And now Adam Schiff has found help......

It is all easy to understand. And very simple:

Orange.
Man.
Bad.

trashmouth wrote:And now Adam Schiff has found help......

A Trans-Gordian Person? Does this raise suspicions that Kavenaugh ordered the quid pro quo as revenge against the Trans-Gordian person? Furthermore, given the name "Adam" for a central figure in this episode, do we not find ourselves warped back in time to the Garden of Eden (or perhaps the Gordian of Eden)?

This would be what Einstein described as "spooky action at a distance."

--KOOK

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:It is all easy to understand. And very simple:

Orange.
Man.
Bad.

But there were no oranges in the Gordian of Eden-- only:
Apple.
Man
Womyn (perhap a Gordian womyn)
and
a snake.

--KOOK

I don't know what's more embarrassing and shameless. Watching Schiff and Nadler declare that they've made an incontrovertible, overwhelming case against Trump - but they need more witnesses and they want the Senate to do their job for them. Or watching the bootlickers and lickspittle toadies in the MSM agreeing with those two complete, and I do mean complete, idiots.