Romney Advisor Proclaims Flexability

The People for Flexibly endorse Mitt Romney for GOP nomination. What better time than St. Patrick's season for talk of a Mulligan. Conservative tough talk all you want Mr. Candidate, as long as you Mitt-igate your position when it counts post nomination.
Source

mittigation.jpg

Official Etch-A-Sketch thread.

I am concerned as to how these enemies of the people obtained access to secret People's technology which I thought only President Obama was allowed to play with have knowledge of.

Yeah, it sucks but I gotta vote for whoever's NOT Obama. Because frankly, the toy Etch-a-Sketch itself would be a better president.

ImageYes, I must agree with our Fearless Leader - change is good. And never would change be a better thing than now. We will never cure the entire asylum, but having the inmates in charge is unnerving.

Opiate of the People wrote:
Yeah, it sucks but I gotta vote for whoever's NOT Obama. Because frankly, the toy Etch-a-Sketch itself would be a better president.
Even more frankly, I suspect that having an Etch-A-Sketch for prez & one for vice prez, plus 535 more of them for Congress, might just be better all the way around. Since the hole has just been getting deeper - in many ways - no matter WHO is elected, for the last few decades, having inanimate objects in charge would at least keep it from getting worse.

ProgOn.jpg

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

If inanimate objects were leading us, from whom would we get our inspirational material ?
Etch-A-Sketch parodies only go so far ..........