Ryan Gosling's new movie First Man starring Barack Obama

[img]/images/First_Man_Moon_Flag_Obama.jpg[/img]

Upcoming movie ‘First Man' sparks controversy by omitting American Flag planting from moon landing

The upcoming “First Man” movie — based on American astronaut Neil Armstrong, who became the first man to walk on the moon in 1969 — is missing one of the most iconic and patriotic moments in U.S. history.

The film's French-Canadian director, Damien Chazelle, opted to omit Armstrong planting the American flag on the moon. Canadian actor Ryan Gosling, who stars in the biopic, defended Chazelle's decision to forgo the scene.

“I think this was widely regarded in the end as a human achievement [and] that's how we chose to view it,” Gosling told reporters at the film festival. “I also think Neil was extremely humble, as were many of these astronauts, and time and time again he deferred the focus from himself to the 400,000 people who made the mission possible.”

The actor said he didn't believe Armstrong saw himself as “an American hero.”
Said Obama himself: "I couldn't have done it without me."

The film creators might as well have replaced Neil Armstrong with Barack Obama, it would be just as historically korrekt and hammer their message even louder.

Hollywood to America: If you've got a flag on the moon, you didn't plant that; some other country made that happen.

There's some steps to a porch
But she wants to be sure
Cause you know sometimes legs have no function
In a suit by her side
Stands a large man with drugs
Sometimes all of her thoughts need unfreezing

Oooh, and it makes me wonder
Oooh, and it makes me wonder

There's a feeling I get when i look at this pic
And my logic is calling out bullshit
In my thoughts I have seen
Old folks climbing with ease
Not requiring two men who must help her

And she's sliding down stairways to oblivion ...

Captain Craptek wrote:Image
WIDE LOAD
You'd want to be back at least 500'. Ever see the documentary, "Piano Movers" by the Three Stooges?

How did Obama's moon landing become a discussion of Hillary's wide load? Oh well...

Atlas shrugged, Hillary lost.

Atlas_Shrugged_Hillary_Lost.jpg

Red Square wrote:How did Obama's moon landing become a discussion of Hillary's wide load? Oh well…

Intersectionality strikes when it's least expected, even though we're all progs in good standing with The Party™ and not congenially bigoted RethugliKKKan KKKapitalist Patriarchists.

Red Square wrote:How did Obama's moon landing become a discussion of Hillary's wide load? Oh well...

Atlas shrugged, Hillary lost.

Atlas_Shrugged_Hillary_Lost.jpg
Think Progress comrade.....Progress.(with a touch of A.D.D.)