Saturaday Night Live is back!!

I never thought I'd see the day that Saturday Night Live would be as funny as it was in the 70's, 80's, and some 90's.
I am glad I came across this skit inadvertently while perusing the Peoples X, as I have not watched SNL in two decades. Their Biden impersonator is spot on. 

That is SNL’s BEST Biden skit yet!!!

A few weeks back, TPC’s President Potemkin did a great impersonation of Biden skit.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23907.html

Hilarious, right?

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/11/2024, 4:55 pm
I never thought I'd see the day that Saturday Night Live would be as funny as it was in the 70's, 80's, and some 90's.
I am glad I came across this skit inadvertently while perusing the Peoples X, as I have not watched SNL in two decades. Their Biden impersonator is spot on.
I've noticed that the Democrats have been selling the same guy as President—in the same package—but his intellectual faculties are getting more and more diminished yet they still claim he has President-tier abilities and the price of keeping him in office keeps getting higher and higher..

I'm sick of it and we should stop buying it.

Look that-a-way! Squirrel!

Ha, ha, ha! Suckers.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
2/11/2024, 9:03 pm
Kim Jong Fun wrote:
2/11/2024, 4:55 pm
I've noticed that the Democrats have been selling the same guy as President—in the same package—but his intellectual faculties are getting more and more diminished yet they still claim he has President-tier abilities and the price of keeping him in office keeps getting higher and higher..

I'm sick of it and we should stop buying it.

Sounds like you are wearing your “Fix This Shit, Now” hat. ‘pelipsky wears a “Let’s Go Brandon” hat.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
2/12/2024, 9:29 am
What! No BUILD BACK BETTER hats??

Sure, Papa K

it's on the interwebs, it has to be true.

I for one am proud to see Premier Cho Bai-Din tackling the day to day issues of the People (and the children™).

Vote early, and vote OFTEN!

FLOORWARD!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
2/12/2024, 3:45 pm
it's on the interwebs, it has to be true.

Dylan.jpg

For the rest of this election cycle my handlers have calculated the exact Reagan-like self-deprecating style of humble humor jokes I’m supposed to read off the teleprompter about my… ah… about my… ah… about…