Season's Greetings from Ferguson, Missouri

Peace on earth, Comrades!

[img]/images/Ferguson_Seasons_Greetings.jpg[/img]

Photo Credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images

Unaccountably missing from the greeting card:

The Happiest Place On Earth

Arrest Darren Wilson Now!
Comrades, it is time once again that our esteemed leader further his legacy by picking up his pen and phone and order the FBI to arrest Darren Wilson, as nobody is going to stop him anyway even though he doesn't have the authority to do it ...At least this will continue to give the trolls time to create and help fan all the flames so that we can still blame George W. Bush for the rest of the year...and please make your checks payable to the National Action Network.

Dear Leadyer walks on stage... Greets everybody... Proudly says "We are a nation of laws"... Tears come to my quota-filling eyes...

I think he might be one of us!

Can we buy that shirt somewhere?

cool-t-shirt-for-darren.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
Arrest Darren Wilson Now!
Comrades, it is time once again that our esteemed leader further his legacy by picking up his pen and phone and order the FBI to arrest Darren Wilson, as nobody is going to stop him anyway even though he doesn't have the authority to do it ...At least this will continue to give the trolls time to create and help fan all the flames so that we can still blame George W. Bush for the rest of the year...and please make your checks payable to the National Action Network.
Of course, of course, why has no one thought of this before? There is no longer a need for courts at all, or even police. All we need are Dear Leader's pen and phone and his loyal minions troops. In fact, why bother with the FBI? Why not send out the IRS?

Comrade RedDiaperette, although the IRS would be a good choice, I believe this is the time for the creation of Obama's civilian army. Social Justice would then be served!

I suggest the BLM. They have some experience with meting out social justice

trashmouth wrote:... I believe this is the time for the creation of Obama's civilian army.

I suggest the Postal Service, Social Security Administration, Department of Agriculture, and NOAA as the Common Core foundation of the Bad Thought Suppression Service. These four agencies alone have stockpiled half a million hollow-points illegal for use in warfare in armed conflict by the Army by the troops we must still shamefully support, but which are apparently good enough for use on Americans.

"... the USPS posted a notice on its website earlier this year requesting proposals for "small-arms ammunition" purchases. Prior to that, the Social Security Administration requested 174,000 rounds of ".357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow-point" bullets. And before that, the USDA asked for 320,000 rounds, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for 46,000 rounds."

Source: https://www.newsmax.com/US/guns-ammunition-federal-agencies-Department-of-Justice/2014/06/09/id/575987/

Interesting Fact: When an American owns an AR-15 (bad) it is an Assault Rifle. When Dear Leader sends fully automatic M-16s overseas to Peoples Revolutionaries (good) they are Small Arms.

[color=#C0392B]Olga Photoshopova[/color] was merely trying to make us all happy when she wrote:Peace on earth, Comrades!

...but then the town fathers/mothers decided to change the sign!

seasons-beatings.jpg

Lev Termen wrote: "... the USPS posted a notice on its website earlier this year requesting proposals for "small-arms ammunition" purchases. Prior to that, the Social Security Administration requested 174,000 rounds of ".357 Sig 125 grain bonded jacketed hollow-point" bullets. And before that, the USDA asked for 320,000 rounds, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration for 46,000 rounds."

I'm sure it will make sense when Deer Leader explains it but I can't fathom some of this. I can see SSA needing extra rounds. Social security is going broke which will lead to unsocial insecurity. there may need to be a certain amount of culling. Maybe. The ACA and IPAB may take care of part of the problem but there is a possibility that a more practical method of controlling costs may be expedient. I can see that.

USDA is agriculture and there is always a need to take care of vermin that the BLM has issues controlling, as we saw earlier this year.

But NOAA? Only 46,000 rounds will not eliminate all the Science™ deniers that refuse to accept that Climate Change is their fault and that they are guilty and deserving of crucifixion. Besides which, execution by firing squad lets them off far too easily. This purchase does not make a whole lot of sense to me.

Oh how the violations continue to add up...

This fugitive was apprehended without a passport, reportedly taking orders for untaxed imported toys made by exploiting non-union small workers being forced to work in arctic conditions in workshops.
No Justice, NO PEACE!