Sexual Motivation in ObamaCare Advertising

Comrades!

It seems that the great gift from our beloved POTUSSA is being slandered & defamed! ObamaCare is the most magnanimous entitlement bestowed to The Masses that has ever been conceived by man! Why don't more Proles enroll? Is it because OCSC COLOSSUS is down for maintenance? No hardly that...the answer is to motivate them by using the old tried & true "SEX"!

If these new public service announcements don't get the juices of The Masses flowing towards enrollment...nothing will!

OCS 1.jpg

OCS 2.jpg

OCS 3.jpg

OCS 4.jpg

OCS 5.jpg

Perhaps some White Palace spokespersons would help sell the snake oil benefits of wanton debauchery and self-destructive behavior?
OInsurance2.jpg

Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton encourage geezers as well as young adults to enroll in ObamaCare by becoming the "Hot to Trot" poster-couple for the "Got Insurance?" campaign -- at #GotInsurance and at doyougotinsurance.com -- seeking to catch the attention of young people and persuade them to enroll in ObamaCare.

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 11/14/2013, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: added text

This is probably a stretch, but seeing that ObamaCare will provide unlimited condoms and birth-control pills, will it also pay for a motel room? If so, is there a copay?

Up Periscope ...waaaaayyyyy up! Excellent Comrade Putout!

FORWARD! To freedom from responsibility!

Seems The People's Cube has new competition this morning. Has Oleg been notified?

I just have to commend comrade Anyer Marx's illustration. FDOUS should be on all such advertisements. The poor girl doesn't have the privilege, along with her saintly parents and members of congress, from having such wonderful healthcare with free birth control pills and STD checks.

Jeesh! I know I've posted this before but, sometimes ya just gotta post it again!

This video shows just what the ACA is all about, especially regarding the provision of birth control, the encouragement of promiscuity, etc.

The video expresses the real intent of the ACA, they want to be your sledgehammer!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... JWJE0x7T4Q

Don't be fooled by the pop-artist display. It's intentional! Enjoy! It's free!

Captain Craptek wrote:Seems The People's Cube has new competition this morning. Has Oleg been notified?
Squirrel (11).jpg

bob
Lumberjack, that was fabulous.

Separately, I am absolutley convinced that the orginals for these are satire.

You can't prove it from the website, though. It may be that the satire was subtle enough to get government sponsorship!

But when these first came out, the website spat out a "Bandwidth Exceeded" meesage when I went back to it after an initial visit.

A little something for the low-information-voters...

obama-kills-a-zombie.jpg

Che' Ramie wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Seems The People's Cube has new competition this morning. Has Oleg been notified?

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:
Che' Ramie wrote:
Squirrel (3).jpg