I denounce other posters for failing to support the Greeks!

mi
While we prance around denouncing each other over the petty matters like gender and beet-production quotas, the comrades in Greece are busy burning the KKKapitalist symbols and otherwise conducting a Revolution (armed with peaceful rocks and Molotov cocktails against the murderous knives of the Far Right)!

I denounce posters of this site (including myself) for failing to express support for these people -- so humble, they would not even show their faces! -- and demand, that we set out a committee to evaluate ways of raising awareness of their struggle!
~

Don't fret mi! Maximum leader just today sent a buttload of OPM to rescue....er, fund their campaign against Small Government!!!!!

I denounce the Greeks for still having a government! Until they topple Athens, they are merely playing at Revolution!

Dear Leader is doing his best to rally our fellow travelers to the cause. Praise the OBAMA!

31334_124721334206403_100000056112997_306459_1887377_n.jpg

Didn't we sent comrade Barney Fwank over there to teach the Greeks by example how Freddie can thrust an infusion of vitality into Fannie? Well, regardless, the Greeks should know that we got their backs and stand behind them in their ever widening social gap.

The Greeks truly have put us to shame. They are not protesting in the streets for idiotic utopian rights like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, no, no, no. They are so far ahead of us. They know what's important. Entitlements, government jobs, government paid benefits. It makes me vomit that we haven't matched these Tea Baggers here, with so much at stake, the way the Greeks have. Comrade Mi is correct to bring up their efforts, and we must model our union thuggery valiant protests after them.

I must humbly denounce your denouncement! I don't know about these other lazy bums comrades, but I have been working tirelessly behind the Greek scenes to create havoc and chaos. Not only have I been collecting beet money (with government approval of course. How dare you ask?!) to sneak into the country to support our communist entitlement sucking comrades, but have been in the midst of turmoil, as this clear photo clearly shows.

riot.jpg

I like my hopey changey just fine. Thanks for asking.

Click here for a larger version.

Hopey_Changey.jpg
[/url]

mi
Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:... to sneak into the country to support our communist entitlement sucking comrades, but have been in the midst of turmoil, as this clear photo clearly shows.
Oh, what a great job you've done, Fraulein! Dare I say it: Heckuva Job!

But, as I point out, the rest of us here have failed to raise awareness - hence my denouncement!

mi
Red Square wrote:I like my hopey changey just fine. Thanks for asking.
Would you have a hi-res version of this peek into the glorious future, comrade Red Square?

Mi - Thanks to https://www.tineye.com I was able to locate a larger image to use in this poster and create a hi-rez version. It's now linked to the original post above.

Do you think we may need a hi-rez of this one as well? (H/t to General Secretary for the picture idea)

I support our Greek Komrades in their demands for their rightfull claim to endless high paid government jobs, extended paid vacations, government paid health care and any other entitlement than can be financed by taking wealth of stupid Kapitalists!
What makes Kapitalists think they are more entitled to fruits of their labors and endevours than we the Peoples!
Amerika will never be a truely great nation untill our Dear Leader's efforts to create a Communist State are fullfilled! Obama! Revolution!

Comrades these mere trillions are as rubble's in the pocket of the new European Revolution ™
This Sister State with our brothers the Unions must not fail. The Revolution is too big to fail. The masses have gathered in the streets to protest the failed attempts of placing the boot on the neck of the oppressed and downtrodden. 52 years of serving the State deserves a spacious dacha on the mediterranean. With white socks that even Barney Frank would be jealous of, the workers of Greece unite with all in the Motherland.
Greek Whoopie.jpg

The Party demands more money to Greece from our working class. Greece has lead the way in equality and is making even our glorious leadership look bad equality for ALL DESTROY THE RICH AND MIDDLE CLASS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2ee ... re=related