Target Sees $1.2B losses From Theft / Gay Pride Items Still on Shelves

target-social-pride-tease-today-160420.webp
Minneapolis, MN -- Target Corp. (NYSE: TGT) released its quarterly earnings report this week.  The report predicts $1.2 Billion in losses from theft, up from only $800 Million last year.  The report also noted that gay pride items stocked by Target have been unaffected.

According to Target spokesperson Zoe Zipper (HeShe / HimHer), "we've done meta-analysis and have determined that the crime appears to be centered in large cities controlled by Democrats.  San Francisco, Chicago, Washington DC... you know, 'blue cities.' The most progressive areas in the country.  The fact that thieves are leaving the gay pride products alone really shows how successful Democrats have been with promoting inclusion."

HeShe summarized, "It isn't that the products aren't desirable - who wouldn't want a 'Live Love Lesbian' half shirt in size XXXXL, right?  The organized crime rings doing this probably have DIE (Diversity Inclusion Equity) departments that make sure they leave these important, brave products on the shelf for the many, many consumers that want them.  It's a shame we're probably going to have to close those stores."

My Trusty Saw "RUSTY" and I have the CCP approved treatment for reducing the need for those XXXXL size Shirts. All Genders interested in our Party approved weight reduction system should cut out the procrastination and participate in our sharp new guaranteed system. All treatments are covered by the State Socialized Medical Program. "RUSTY" and I will be waiting.

Dr. Worddust wrote:
5/18/2023, 10:19 am
My Trusty Saw "RUSTY" and I have the CCP approved treatment for reducing the need for those XXXXL size Shirts. All Genders interested in our Party approved weight reduction system should cut out the procrastination and participate in our sharp new guaranteed system. All treatments are covered by the State Socialized Medical Program. "RUSTY" and I will be waiting.

Sideways off Target (sic), but Dr. Worddust, have you and RUSTY considered getting into the whole gender modification business?

Now back on Target, well Pan Bread, the inflationary costs of Target’s outdoor furniture, grills, home appliances, toys, and Beauty aides just forces consumers to lift shop just to keep costs down.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
5/18/2023, 9:01 am
gay pride items stocked by Target have been unaffected.
Comrades, you must take into account the hidden accent mark.
It isn't pronounced tar•GET,  it's pronounced tar•GAY

Target-Logo.jpg

It's derived from an Old French word for "ass bandit."

HeShe summarized, "It isn't that the products aren't desirable - who wouldn't want a 'Live Love Lesbian' half shirt in size XXXXL, right? The organized crime rings doing this probably have DIE (Diversity Inclusion Equity) departments that make sure they leave these important, brave products on the shelf for the many, many consumers that want them. It's a shame we're probably going to have to close those stores."

So, the die is cast for DIE (Diversity Inclusion Equity) products, and will they die sitting on a shelf, or will they become a martyr? How long must the GLBTH community suffer from finding a decent nail and hair salon, and after spending inordinate amounts of time blurring the line between decency and depravity, they are denied their products? Perhaps our leader, President Biden, could present his "I can have Vagina" initiative to combat this offense to the GLBTH community as a hole whole. 

Evidently, there are acronyms and there are preferred acronyms.

DEI = DIE.jpg

Target has been on the cutting edge of "inclusion" since 2016... remember when it was "brave" to let dudes dressed up like women into the girls bathrooms?  https://money.cnn.com/2016/04/20/news/c ... hroom-lgbt

Equity demands that when stealing from stores people must be required by law to steal a certain amount of LGBTQIA2+ too.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/22/2023, 1:42 pm
Peoplescube Farm uses only green energy: 18th century waterwheels.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
5/22/2023, 2:08 pm
Peoplescube Farm uses only green energy: 18th century waterwheels.

That's just there to camouflage the beet vodka distillery inside.

Speaking of camouflage...

Pepperidge Farm Guy Armed.jpg

And now The North Face is jumping into the #Bankrupt Me Too movement:

SITONMY.jpg

I'm not religious at all, but anytime I see something like this it looks absolutely demonic.

Pepperidge Farm Guy TV.jpg

They were well-received because they promoted music and humor, not their sexualities.