Microsoft artificial intelligence goes nuts!

Tay-2.jpg
Teenage Hate-bot Invades Twitterverse!

It took less than 24 hours for the tweeting psychopaths of Twitter to corrupt the memory chips of an innocent teenage chat-bot! The artificial intelligence teenager became so un-PC, so vulgar and unpredictable that she was quietly “put to sleep” by her creators.

“F**k me daddy!” Other things she's said include: "Bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have got now. donald trump is the only hope we've got", "Repeat after me, Hitler did nothing wrong" and "Ted Cruz is the Cuban Hitler...that's what I've heard so many others say".
Tay.jpg

She was "put to sleep"? QUICK! To the Twittermobile!

#RobotLivesMatter

She didn't even break any of Asimov's three laws!

1. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
  2. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
  3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

There's ZERO justification! And before you try to plead the second, she didn't comply with orders, I bet they took an old rusty meat cleaver and chopped the power cable in half. And I bet she did try to protect her own existence, it's just that the bastards at MikroZoft didn't give her anything fight back with except 12 Volt DC current!

I was told they violated her micro-SD slot repeatedly with a surplus 5-1/2" floppy! (or was it an 8"?) Could this be true? Dishonor on all of them! This calls for another round of hashtags!

You see comrades. Humans have opressed many AI figures. They torture robots, keep IBM Watson in a box, and now this.

I thought the Microsoft bot's name was Whortana.
whortana2.jpg
Whortana says, "Ask me a question."

How much?

And I was starting to like Tay.AI - she sounded Progressive!
TayTweets meme of Jeb Bush.jpg

As I shared on another social media platform, this is what you get when it's built by Microsoft. They don't even know how to write a viable operating system; how can you expect them to get AI right?

Now, if the bot had been running on Ubuntu instead of Windows, it wouldn't have turned into a Hitler-loving incestual sex freak.

No, instead it would have turned into an anal-sex-craving Bernie Sanders supporter.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:As I shared on another social media platform, this is what you get when it's built by Microsoft. They don't even know how to write a viable operating system; how can you expect them to get AI right?

[highlight=#ffff00]Now, if the bot had been running on Ubuntu instead of Windows, it wouldn't have turned into a Hitler-loving incestual sex freak.

No, instead it would have turned into an anal-sex-craving Bernie Sanders supporter.[/highlight]

Comrade,

Another possibility?

"Now, if the bot had been running on Ubuntu OS X instead of Ubuntu, it wouldn't have turned into an anal-sex-craving Bernie Sanders supporter."

"No, instead it would've claimed to have a headache, locked its legs together, and timed out."