The brains behind AOC. Hint: it's not Ocasio

[img]/images/various_uploads/AOC_Brains.jpg[/img]

I know we have all made jokes about AOC's comments, et. al., and some pretty good ones at that, but you may be shocked to know who is actually creating these magnificent Ocasio Tweets and actual speeches. Hint: It's not Ocasio.

I suggest you watch this with eyes wide open. You will be shocked who the real author is.

Please, take the time to watch it. It's 23 minutes of interesting but terrifying info.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img] Pamalinsky,

I am getting sooo lost in anomie these days. After extensive treatment in the basement of this fine facility and only recently released to join the general population of this Gulag Collective, my brain keeps having these abrupt synapses, so I subserviently ask...is this information about the Big Brother who actually controls....and btw get's to plonk his own starlet - the Reality Star People's Representative, AOC a good news or bad news?

Get a standing appointment at Jiffy-lobo... you'll feel better soon. In the meantime, don't neglect your beet quotas.

Ivan,

You are exactly right, Comrade. A Jiffy-Lobo is on the coming week's agenda. Don't need any completed synapses going on under these antlers. And yes, those beets aren't going to weed, water, or harvest themselves. The week's agenda items and quotas are really filling up fast!

jackalopelipsky wrote: A Jiffy-Lobo is on the coming week's agenda. Don't need any completed synapses going on under these antlers.
This is a Good Thing that you do, Comrade. In the People's Kollektive, the brain is to be used as an absorption device only.

RedDiaperette wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote: A Jiffy-Lobo is on the coming week's agenda. Don't need any completed synapses going on under these antlers.
This is a Good Thing that you do, Comrade. In the People's Kollektive, the brain is to be used as an absorption device only.
So right, Comrade. waay too much buildup of residue under these antlers. The detox of a Jiffy Lobo sounds so cathartic. I'm going to be first in line when local shop opens.

New comrade, next Tuesday ™ , after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried, stop by tractor barn #2 and join us for political discourse, singing of the marching dogs and fermented beverages light refreshments. Scrape the mud from your boots and bring your ration card...

I nominate Comrade Jackelope-Lipsky as the next candidate.

I don't see a substantial difference between these mythical congresspersons and a horned rodent.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Profiles_Jackelope.jpg[/img]

jackalopelipsky wrote:Image Pamalinsky,

I am getting sooo lost in anomie these days. After extensive treatment in the basement of this fine facility and only recently released to join the general population of this Gulag Collective, my brain keeps having these abrupt synapses, so I subserviently ask...is this information about the Big Brother who actually controls....and btw get's to plonk his own starlet - the Reality Star People's Representative, AOC a good news or bad news?
Nope, it's much deeper than that. Has nothing to do with plonking. It has everything to do with auditions for the most charismatic babe that we can use to forward our agenda. Cortez won the competition! She admits it! PLEASE listen to the video I posted!

First of all, I want to thank all of my comrades for their efforts in setting my mind left. I apologize for waiting so long to reply but, I found myself wandering thru the Cube archives looking for our esteemed Father Prog Theocritus' Jiffy Lobo, to no avail.

I don't like Ocasio-Cortez but, she is useful for our purposes and I should have known this. So what if she IS an actress, NOT a representative, she is mighty useful, and I acknowledge that.

I apologize if anything I said or implied offended anyone. I take full responsibility for that. There! That should do it! Do you guys still like me?

Pamalinsky wrote:

I am getting sooo lost in anomie these days. After extensive treatment in the basement of this fine facility and only recently released to join the general population of this Gulag Collective, my brain keeps having these abrupt synapses, so I subserviently ask...is [highlight=#ffff00]this information about the Big Brother who actually controls....and btw get's to plonk his own starlet - the Reality Star People's Representative, AOC [/highlight]a good news or bad news?
Nope, [highlight=#ffff00]it's much deeper than that. Has nothing to do with plonking.[/highlight] It has everything to do with auditions for the most charismatic babe that we can use to forward our agenda. Cortez won the competition! She admits it! PLEASE listen to the video I posted!
Pamalinsky,Do not underestimate the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton cake and eat it too aspect of a Prog sock puppet Drama Queen Representative of The People who can also be plonked in this great leap forward Next Tuesday. The Sock Puppet Drama Queen People's Representative thinks all this stuff is love...not war. Hope she hasn't picked out china patterns yet.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:New comrade, next Tuesday ™ , after the shovels are cleaned and inventoried, stop by tractor barn #2 and join us for political discourse, singing of the marching dogs and fermented beverages light refreshments. Scrape the mud from your boots and bring your ration card...
I'm just your huckleberry, Ivan. In my extended time in the basement of this fine facility, I was able to ascertain the supply chain for Room 101 rats. You want some shovel ready rat fajitas...I can supply the rats. And...some of those hare-lippin' rats already got my name on their Grade AAA Prime hindquarters. Let's party like it's Next Tuesday, tonight!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:

I am getting sooo lost in anomie these days. After extensive treatment in the basement of this fine facility and only recently released to join the general population of this Gulag Collective, my brain keeps having these abrupt synapses, so I subserviently ask...is [highlight=#ffff00]this information about the Big Brother who actually controls....and btw get's to plonk his own starlet - the Reality Star People's Representative, AOC [/highlight]a good news or bad news?
Nope, [highlight=#ffff00]it's much deeper than that. Has nothing to do with plonking.[/highlight] It has everything to do with auditions for the most charismatic babe that we can use to forward our agenda. Cortez won the competition! She admits it! PLEASE listen to the video I posted!
Pamalinsky,Do not underestimate the Epstein/Weinstein/Clinton cake and eat it too aspect of a Prog sock puppet Drama Queen Representative of The People who can also be plonked in this great leap forward Next Tuesday. The Sock Puppet Drama Queen People's Representative thinks all this stuff is love...not war. Hope she hasn't picked out china patterns yet.
Oh my Stalin, the anomie in this hair-brained horned rodent - which incidentally is how I am still alive after numerous sessions in Room 101 - in that I live in the world in which the facts never interfere with what I think feel. I sort of got lost in tabloid facts with a healthy dose of intellectual fantasy fueled by messages from Broadway - with the trope from "My Just Lady" and the decadent kkkapistalist Hollyweird's "Weird Politics". The mash-up in the mind of this mythical horned rodent has been kkkorrected and I penned a mnemonic People's Karaoke to keep "facts" properly straight as to who exactly is plonking whom in this AOC storyline.

AOC = Actress Of Communism...?

No calls for color coded cleansing?

No calls for gulags?

No calls for forced starvation dieting? Wait, this she did cover.

Yawn. Puppet candidates. Machine politics. It's all been done before. Can't we reinvent a new wheel?

In my State Approved Relocation Area, Komrade Harry “Nuke'm” Truman Country, I have been learning the local political lore and Current Truth ™. There seems to be an almost parallel situation. A local up and coming Party Boss needed a puppet in the ranks of the local government. Coincidentally a local hero fresh from the battlefields of WWI needed something to do other than sell men's clothing. It was a match made in Lenin. Komrade Truman was heavily backed by the Party Boss and rose through the levels of legislative power. All the while supporting the aims of the Party Boss. Nothing new here. As Shirley Bassey sang, “A Little bit of history repeating.”

Swimming with the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

I recently found this amazing photo of AOC with Saikat Chakrabart, her ex-campaign manager and now her chief of staff. The meaning of what they are doing escapes me. I see two possibilities:

1. Saikat uses his finger to put words in AOC's mouth
  2. He picks food from her teeth to feed a starving village in India.

Any other ideas?

Commie Red Square wrote:Any other ideas?

If you point at something a dog won't look at what you're pointing to. The dog looks at you.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Red Square wrote:Image
I recently found this amazing photo of AOC with Saikat Chakrabart, her ex-campaign manager and now her chief of staff. The meaning of what they are doing escapes me. I see two possibilities:

1. Saikat uses his finger to put words in AOC's mouth
  2. He picks food from her teeth to feed a starving village in India.

Any other ideas?

Do I remember this finger sucking trope from some Hollyweird Movie???? I have to ask.
This clip ain't it....but all Cubists will recognize the cultural decay progress leads if others copy this intersectionality kind of behavior.

Back in Ukraine I had a female boss named Neela, who I always thought was a spitting image of Kathleen Turner.

After watching this video I realize that it's still very true, except my boss's boobs were about five times bigger. Unfortunately she didn't have much use for them as she was a rigid, hard-line communist spinster. What a shame.

I wrote about her in my Hotel USSR.

Red Square wrote:Back in Ukraine I had a female boss named Neela, who I always thought was a spitting image of Kathleen Turner.

After watching this video I realize that it's still very true, except my boss's boobs were about five times bigger. [highlight=#ffff00]Unfortunately she didn't have much use for them as she was a rigid, hard-line communist spinster. What a shame.[/highlight]

Just face it Red Square, religion prevented this workplace intersectuality. Obviously her sainted devotion to Big Brother meant you didn't stand a chance.

Five times, you say? I'm going to make an appointment at the free clinic, my carpal tunnel is about to flare up.

Red Square wrote:Back in Ukraine I had a female boss named Neela, who I always thought was a spitting image of Kathleen Turner.

After watching this video I realize that it's still very true, except my boss's boobs were about five times bigger. Unfortunately she didn't have much use for them as she was a rigid, hard-line communist spinster. What a shame.

How can a woman so slender have boobs five times the official limit on boob size? Clearly, this is a treasonous act of defiance. She must be destroyed or, at least, convicted of a hate crime against the state's fair designation of boob size, yet another arm in our crusade for FAIRNESS!

However, there is still hope for slender, big-boobed women. We are working to have Medicare for All, where every human under the sun qualifies for elective surgery! They've already done it the military! Guys who want to be girls are signing up in droves to get the free surgery. Hah! And they made fun of men signing up for military just to get education and dental treatment. We're next...the US citizenry who pay for this. What will happen next?

Red Square,Your fond memories of the utopia that was run by rigid, hard-line Communist spinster's in the sublime form of Kathleen Turner has sparked my own reverie. You found release only to find the increasing reality of some real harpies...rather than Kathleen Turneresque babes...who are ALSO rigid, hard-line Communists. I mean...that don't make no kind of sense!! But then again, who is Jackalopelipsky - the mythical horned rodent - to talk about "sense". Besides, it's a fool who looks for logic in the human heart. My father, himself a mythical horned rodent, told Evil Stepmother tales of Gov. Ann Richards. Many times this young jackalope heard the story of the terror within the hearts of the rest of the jackalope pups as Father came home from market day with a brand, new mother (hug).....Gov. Ann. absolute TERROR! How could Father be so deceived as to marry a rigid, hard line communist that actually looked like the picture in the encyclopedia article: Evil Stepmother. But then Hillary is just a benign grandmother who wants to be president. So who am I to talk as though sense actually existed. I'm just a mythical horned rodent...what do I know about being ruled by harpies and evil stepmothers that in any way could be confused with Kathleen?? And thinking THAT reality just don't make no kind of sense.

Well, Nanny P. sent AOC's brain a pink slip...now what?? We have a People's Representative runnin' on instinctual reptilian mental synapsis...just out there wingin' it while waging Jihad Against Americans.

A brainless woman will tear down her own house...and yours is in her crosshairs as well, comrades.

'pelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Stacey Abrams has rethunk her loss in her failed attempt to get the governorship of Georgia. She has backed away from her refusal to be VP of the United States and now wants to run for POTUS!

Stacey Abrams.jpeg
Ya gotta admit, when Stacey hauls a**, she does it big time. Thing is, when she does, she has to make two trips, costing the taxpayers mucho dinero!