The War on Christmas / Christians / Christianity / Jews

November isn't even ended yet and the Biden Whitehouse has three Christmas regalia disasters on its hands: a fallen National Christmas Tree, "Dr." Jill's super-tacky decorations and no Christmas stockings on the mantle.

Is it a curse? Perhaps. It may be intentional. It may be an subconscious expression of anti-Christian derision. But considering that the Whitehouse is the field headquarters for the War on Christmas, it may be that the Spirit of Christmas Present has become a poltergeist 

THE NATIONAL CHRISTMAS TREE FALLS OVER
The National Christmas Tree lays down in protest against being forced to stand on the anti-Christian Whitehouse lawn. (Foreground visual noise removed to enhance the humiliation.)
The National Christmas Tree lays down in protest against being forced to stand on the anti-Christian Whitehouse lawn. (Foreground visual noise removed to enhance the humiliation.)

TASTELESS AND TACKY CHRISTMAS DECOR
Looking like a random hodgepodge stolen from trailer park lawns, Dr. Jill's Christmas decorations oddly include Wuhan Virus balls colored in the nauseating retro shades of a 1950's kitchen.
Looking like a random hodgepodge stolen from trailer park lawns, Dr. Jill's Christmas decorations oddly include Wuhan Virus balls colored in the nauseating retro shades of a 1950's kitchen.

NO CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS ON THE MANTLE
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Hint: it's not the portrait (the President gets to choose which paintings hang on the walls.)
WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? Hint: it's not the portrait (the President gets to choose which paintings hang on the walls.)

WHAT'S NEXT?
Whitehouse lighting—celebrating Christmas or the peaceful, oppressed Palestinians' October 7 symbolic gesture of protest  against Israel's nazism?
Whitehouse lighting—celebrating Christmas or the peaceful, oppressed Palestinians' October 7 symbolic gesture of protest against Israel's nazism?

Two things we can be sure of: there will be no Whitehouse Hanukkah menorah displayed anywhere, and if the Whitehouse lighting is green and red, it has nothing to do with Christmas. 

The The Biden FBI and Air Marshalls are tracking Ralphie for his open desire for a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
11/29/2023, 1:05 pm
St. Saul finally gets his place of honor!
Glad someone noticed (unlike some jackalopes comrades).

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/29/2023, 3:29 pm
Glad someone noticed (unlike some jackalopes comrades).

I saw it, but was distracted by Jill’s Decorations. The last thing kids need, it’s these people, shiny object.

RE: Glad someone noticed (unlike some jackalopes comrades)."

I wasn't sure if that was Saul Alinsky or James Spader as the fictional traitor Ray Redington. Must be the hat.

Anyway, the Whitehouse looks like a liquidation sale at an FAO Schwartz discount outlet, which is also revealing: the Biden Administration's faux (grudging) celebration of Christmas settles only on toys and baubles without a hint of Christianity.

Whatever the history of Christmas, it ultimately came down to a celebration of the birth of Christ held annually in the recent modern era on December 25 in most countries. The Whitehouse simply cannot bring itself to acknowledge this fact with a crèche or manger scene or Star of Bethlehem or Three Magi or anything of the sort because that would recognize Christianity—the faith of the men who wrote the Constitution—and the Biden Administration can't undermine Christianity or the Constitution by paying respect to the true meaning of Christmas.

So it's toys and baubles until the coup is complete.  

Ditto, to what Colonel O, said.

If politics are downstream from culture and culture builds a dam so that reality politics can't talk about it, that's oppression and subjugation by the accolytes of St. Paul Alinsky.

Jackalopelipsky, BR-549, has met the accolytes of St. Paul Alinsky, so just seeing his portrait hung in the White House, at the request of the President residing in the White House because of the most trustworthy, non stolen, election of all time, have mercy on a comrade jackalope babbling about honesty about reality in a Christmas Story happy memory. Today's reality is too horrifying to face, blessed be St. Paul Alinsky, because it's 30 years, later on the space time continuum, without any accountability, becuase politics is denied access to Alinsky’d culture. No, ...you got your Alinsky’d culture into my politics.

In the meantime, the USSA Military has become a job with an insurance program in which transgenderization healthcare is provided by the oppressed citizens and that same organization is talking of reinstitution the draft, because of Biden's WW3. But, ‘pelipsky is the open air prisoner for noticing.

That's the power or St. Paul Alinsky, comrades.

Back to the mantle...

For the Biden grandchildren in previous years, Christmas stockings were hung by the chimney with care that no evidence of Hunter's love-child be there.

This year, no stockings hang for any of the Biden grandchildren in a crass attempt to avoid the stocking controversy. It's crass for two reasons:

1. This inaction is an action that only amplifies the controversy and

2. It shows that the Bidens continue to act under an assumption that the public is too dim-witted or memory impaired to notice.

This is consistent with the overall PR charade that is the Christianity-free Christmas at the Whitehouse.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/30/2023, 6:17 am
Back to the mantle...

For the Biden grandchildren in previous years, Christmas stockings were hung by the chimney with care that no evidence of Hunter's love-child be there.

This year, no stockings hang for any of the Biden grandchildren in a crass attempt to avoid the stocking controversy. It's crass for two reasons:

1. This inaction is an action that only amplifies the controversy and

2. It shows that the Bidens continue to act under an assumption that the public is too dim-witted or memory impaired to notice.

This is consistent with the overall PR charade that is the Christianity-free Christmas at the Whitehouse.

St Paul Alinsky knew those Jewish shepherds waiting on a righteous king were guarding their sheep to prevent theft, or confiscation by authorities, as the village of Nazareth became over crowded by citizens forced to endure Roman census. Those lambs belonged to Rome, now.

Evidently, some heavenly hosts delivered the real story about a righteous king being born.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
11/29/2023, 11:19 am

TASTELESS AND TACKY CHRISTMAS DECOR

Those are the coronaviruses that are expected to bring the Bidens the second term in the coming election.

Alternatively, it could symbolize the multi-nippled boob of Our Many-Titted Empress that provides the masses with government-issued nourishment.

Red Square wrote:
11/30/2023, 4:55 pm
Those are the coronaviruses that are expected to bring the Bidens the second term in the coming election.
Viruses and rumors of viruses: sinister new mystery viruses are already being floated to gauge public receptiveness to another plandemic. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... hotez-now/

Will the children receive Kamala’s new children’s book, The Little Venn Diagram of Bidenomics —-Out from the Middle Class For Those From The Bottom of South America?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/2/2023, 11:53 am
Will the children receive Kamala’s new children’s book, The Little Venn Diagram of Bidenomics —-Out from the Middle Class For Those From The Bottom of South America?
I don't know anything about that, but the Biden administration is expanding its inclusiveness by hiring a child as a substitute White House Press Secretary. (See new post.)  

I'm a little confused by this. Biden is Roman Catholic. Christmas is supposed to be the apex of all Catholic celebrations. All traditions are supposed to be honored, including ex-communicating anyone who doesn't honor those traditions as an heretic and blasphemer. What does the Pope have to say about this?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/2/2023, 2:17 pm
I'm a little confused by this. Biden is Roman Catholic. Christmas is supposed to be the apex of all Catholic celebrations. All traditions are supposed to be honored, including ex-communicating anyone who doesn't honor those traditions as an heretic and blasphemer. What does the Pope have to say about this?
I wouldn't ask the current Pope, he's uh... well...

You remember that old rhetorical question "Is the Pope Catholic?"  Yeah, it's not rhetorical anymore.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2023/10 ... n-vatican/

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2023/10 ... -ministry/

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... c-problem/

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... n-ireland/

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2023/06 ... n-vatican/

I remember the old rhetorical question: "Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?" Perhaps that's where my confusion comes from. Then again, these days, anyone can identify as anything so maybe I'm not so confused, after all.

12/2/2023, 3:03 pm
I remember the old rhetorical question: "Is a bear Catholic? Does the Pope shit in the woods?" Perhaps that's where my confusion comes from. Then again, these days, anyone can identify as anything so maybe I'm not so confused, after all.
Reminds me of the cute little bunny who saw a bear taking a dump in the woods. The bunny runs up and asks, "Mr. Bear, what do you use for toilet paper?"
The bear looks down and asks, "Does shit stick to your fur?"
The little bunny shakes his little head. The bear reaches down and grabs him.
I don't have to tell you how the story ends except that the little bunny stopped talking to the Pope after that.

Bunnies think it's gross.jpg

I thought the Pope was concerned about Climate Change™. Apparently he wasn't concerned about changing the climate of the bunny.

The Pope is concerned only about changing the political climate in Western nations.

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2 ... erheating/

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/2/2023, 4:30 pm
12/2/2023, 3:03 pm
Reminds me of the cute little bunny who saw a bear taking a dump in the woods. The bunny runs up and asks, "Mr. Bear, what do you use for toilet paper?"
The bear looks down and asks, "Does shit stick to your fur?"
The little bunny shakes his little head. The bear reaches down and grabs him.
I don't have to tell you how the story ends except that the little bunny stopped talking to the Pope after that.

So, it’s safe to say bears still poop in the woods, even if the Pope ain’t Catholic? Just want to get the current state of The Facts, correct.

New Fact- The FBI entrapment racket is full of agents who shit on their own nest and leave with toilet paper trails stuck on the soles of their boots.

The FBI's Special Entrapment Unit is working overtime, contrary to Union Rules™. Of course, this is not the first time Catholics have persecuted Catholics but it is a little surprising from the "very Catholic" President* Biden.

12/3/2023, 12:00 pm
The FBI's Special Entrapment Unit is working overtime...it is a little surprising from the "very Catholic" President* Biden.
Just wait till "very Catholic" Biden learns he can skip the Special Entrapment Units and go directly to using these:

»Entrapment Squad.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

How come these jackalopes have no antlers? Do baby jackalopes have baby antlers that fall off, replaced by permanent antlers as jackalopes reach puberty? Most importantly, are male and female antlers equal in size and durability? Because if they're not, we must conduct some influence operations in the jackalope community, to bring them all up to the progressive standard.

The previous post made me think: since we are fighting speciism to make humans equal to animals in their rights, shouldn't we, by the same logic, begin to ennforce equity among animals?

The concept that animals are without sin and can do no wrong has served its purpose and must be discarded as such. The new Current Truth is that a glaring inequity exists among various species. Even within individual species there is inequity between alpha and beta males, let alone between males and females (and all the other genders, of course). In most cases, males are bigger and stronger, and are colored and feathered differently, to the point of looking like two different species.

The government needs to address this with a new government program, and Congress must finance it with a special All Animals are Equal Act. This should be bigger than the Green New Deal. Cloward and Piven would be proud.

Red Square wrote:
12/3/2023, 2:57 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

How come these jackalopes have no antlers? Do baby jackalopes have baby antlers that fall off, replaced by permanent antlers as jackalopes reach puberty? Most importantly, are male and female antlers equal in size and durability? Because if they're not, we must conduct some influence operations in the jackalope community, to bring them all up to the progressive standard.
Oh, no no  no no no, Comrade Square. This is not a Jackalope, it's a regular (woke) bunny. Jackalopes are much more clever and like The People's Cube no matter how icky it gets.

Red Square wrote:
12/3/2023, 3:09 pm
The previous post made me think: since we are fighting speciism to make humans equal to animals in their rights, shouldn't we, by the same logic, begin to ennforce equity among animals?

The concept that animals are without sin and can do no wrong has served its purpose and must be discarded as such. The new Current Truth is that a glaring inequity exists among various species. Even within individual species there is inequity between alpha and beta males, let alone between males and females (and all the other genders, of course). In most cases, males are bigger and stronger, and are colored and feathered differently, to the point of looking like two different species.

The government needs to address this with a new government program, and Congress must finance it with a special All Animals are Equal Act. This should be bigger than the Green New Deal. Cloward and Piven would be proud.
A touching and sensitive suggestion, Comrade. I'm certain that the extraordinarily compassionate members of PETA would approve.

Adolph PETA ad.jpg

Which side of martyrdom will the Pope choose?

The Biden Administration insists colored lights are for Christmas cheer, not a political statement due the separation of church and state.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... terrorist/

Red Square wrote:
The previous post made me think: since we are fighting speciism to make humans equal to animals in their rights, shouldn't we, by the same logic, begin to enforce equity among animals?

The new Current Truth is that a glaring inequity exists among various species. Even within individual species there is inequity between alpha and beta males, let alone between males and females (and all the other genders, of course). In most cases, males are bigger and stronger, and are colored and feathered differently, to the point of looking like two different species.

Critical Species Theory (CST)?

12/3/2023, 7:15 pm
Red Square wrote:
The previous post made me think: since we are fighting speciism to make humans equal to animals in their rights, shouldn't we, by the same logic, begin to enforce equity among animals?

The new Current Truth is that a glaring inequity exists among various species. Even within individual species there is inequity between alpha and beta males, let alone between males and females (and all the other genders, of course). In most cases, males are bigger and stronger, and are colored and feathered differently, to the point of looking like two different species.

‘pelipsky’s sitting right here…

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/3/2023, 6:20 pm
Which side of martyrdom will the Pope choose?

The Biden Administration insists colored lights are for Christmas cheer, not a political statement due the separation of church and state.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... terrorist/
Pepperidge Farm Guy Antique.jpg

12/3/2023, 7:15 pm
Red Square wrote:

That sounds like a medical condition I need to ask my doctor about, if I can find one. Maybe I should just go to my veterinarian.

Comrades, I believe THE Big Guy mistook Saul for Tom Hanks who he wished to honor for his dedication to the cause with his recent statement that he will leave the USA if the nefarious red haired agent of white supremacy and insurrection wins the next election. Such sacrifice and dedication deserves reward. An understandable mistake even for those not visually or otherwise impaired.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/9/2023, 5:03 pm
"CHRISTIAN NATIONALISM A DANGER TO OUR COUNTRY"
—Meathead

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... d-country/

The agents of Alinsky’s stochastic methods forgot the rest of USSA observes the rules of the scientific method, which proves the Alinsky Stochastic hypothesis of comparative religions, false. Laughably so, to a terrorist of stochastic name callers.

Dr. Worddust wrote:
12/9/2023, 8:18 pm
Comrades, I believe THE Big Guy mistook Saul for Tom Hanks.... An understandable mistake even for those not visually or otherwise impaired.
The White House custom is that paintings are exclusively selected by the President but doesn't specify which President. 

It looks as if either Clinton or Obama made the choice for him because old Joe wouldn't know anything about Saint Saul and the only things he recognizes anymore are ice cream cones and little girls.

It's hard to see that Joe thought it was Tom Hanks, but he sure as hell might have thought it was Colonel Klink or "Old Blue Eyes."

Mistakes.jpg

Or "Mel" from the Dick Van Dyke Show:
Mel.jpg

Or Jake Tapper:
Jake Tapper.jpg

Unironically, this entire post relates directly the Church of Satan People's Abortion Clinic post.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23837.html

Going back to Christmas trees - I ordered an invisible one for the bunker.

signal-2023-12-11-115145_002.jpeg

Red Square wrote:
12/14/2023, 11:51 am

Mine is only visible after it rains.

Raintree.jpg

BIZARRE

The White House Nutbuster Nutcracker "Christmas" video:

Who are these dancers? "Dorrance Dance," a radical leftist group that promotes prison abolition, defunding police and educates about white privilege and white fragility (and tap dancing).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... -promotes/

Hmm. One would think that tap dancing is somewhere up there next to blackface on the list of offensive 20th Century stereotypes, but—as usual—all things woke get a pass.

PWO.jpg
CHRISTIAN VETERAN WRECKS SATANIC TEMPLE'S "CHRISTMAS" DISPLAY IN DES MOINES CAPITOL BUILDING
AA1lo1pT-1433470488.jpeg

And why not? Christmas and Hanukkah are the only two legitimate December religious celebrations in the U.S., and no other creed has any business placing their own displays alongside Christian or Jewish displays.

This is not a matter of free speech or "equal time" or inclusivity, it's a matter of common sense and respect.

Satan and Satanism are in direct and antagonistic opposition to the tenets of Christianity and Judaism. For them to be permitted to place their own displays alongside Menorahs or Crèches or Christmas Trees is as imbecilic and wrong as placing a pro-Nazi display at the gate of Auschwitz or setting up a pork sausage stand next to the Kaaba in Mecca.

No one should tolerate the affront that such an obviously cynical and inflammatory display represents. There is no defensible excuse for it, and politicians who allow this practice reveal how unworthy they are of public trust.

Michael Cassidy should be lauded for his action in fighting back against those who refuse to recognize that freedom of religion does not mean freedom to help one religion to interfere in the holiday celebrations of another.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... n-veteran/

So many ways to say hate America this Christmas.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/15/2023, 7:47 am
BIZARRE

The White House Nutbuster Nutcracker "Christmas" video:

Who are these dancers? "Dorrance Dance," a radical leftist group that promotes prison abolition, defunding police and educates about white privilege and white fragility (and tap dancing).

The opening sequence of this video made me think of Satan's asshole opening to reveal the flora and fauna swarming inside.

Red Square wrote:
12/15/2023, 5:44 pm

The opening sequence of this video made me think of Satan's asshole opening to reveal the flora and fauna swarming inside.
You just made me spray beer all over my keyboard.

Col O's Hands.jpeg

(Personally, I think the Black Russian "Nutcracker" Soldier was particularly odd de-colonizing.)

Actually, the Nutcracker is German. The ballet is based on a tale by ETA Hoffmann, a German writer whose books I admire. However, the French writer, Alexander Dumas (the author of Three Musketeers and many other great adventure novels) decided that the story was too dark for the children and wrote his own, lighter adaptation of it, replacing the dark German philosophy of the original with a simple love story. That's the version on which the ballet is based.

The original choreographer, who came up with the idea of the ballet and developed the script was a French performer, Marius Petipa. He lived in Russia, but because he mostly spoke French, he chose the French version of the tale.

The music is, of course, by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, a Russian composer of Ukrainian-French descent. His father came from Ukrainian Cossacks, and his mother was a granddaughter of a French sculptor, who raised her children speaking French to them and taught them music. Tchaikovsky wrote much of his music in Ukraine, near the city of my birth, where his sister had an estate.

I couldn't find where exactly he lived when he wrote the Nutcracker, but I do know that it wasn't his music that came out of Satan's ass in that video.

Red Square wrote:
12/15/2023, 5:44 pm

Satan's asshole, eh?

enema.jpg

You said it Panem. With a power washer. Is there anything on God’s green earth Leftists can’t make ugly and ridiculous? Men tap dancing with cabbages on their heads? For Christmas? Or, a white rabbit? Is nothing sacred anymore?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
12/16/2023, 10:53 am
Is nothing sacred anymore?
Gahan Wilson had it figured out decades ago:

IsNothingSacredGahanWilson.jpg

Red Square wrote:

Bunker? There's a BUNKER?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
12/17/2023, 12:09 am
Red Square wrote:

Bunker? There's a BUNKER?

Comrade Ivan, I believe that's also known as the basement of Tractor Barn #2. It may not seem like a bunker, to most, but, after copious shots of beet Vodka, nobody will notice any incoming ordinance, anyway, so it functions, nominally, the same way.

Shhhh.  It's hidden among the glacial peaks of central Florida.

TPC Bunker.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/16/2023, 12:29 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Is that the people of the French Revolution celebrating the God of Reason? That worked out really well. The French are still unreasonable.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 7:05 am

I didn't realize we generated enough humor for there to be any waste.

The War on Christmas (and Christians and Jews) might be more aptly described as The War to Establish an Atheistic (and Satanic) State.

Here's a good example of a small local woke governing body exerting a huge semantical overreach with a deceptively vague "concerns raised by parents," and because of "the importance of all employees maintaining an “inclusive environment.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... ons-buses/

This is an edict. While not specifically justifying it by citing "separation of church and state" (as atheists often do), note that the 1st Amendment states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." 

A local school board is not Congress and does not make law. Further, if using this 1st Amendment restriction on Congress as a pretense to prevent a local celebration of a major American cultural—as well as religious—holiday, the woke school board conveniently ignored the words, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."  

But this school board dares not invoke the Constitution because it holds the Marxist dogma of CRT and DEI above the highest law of the land. Instead, the Constitution is scrupulously avoided—after all, even its mere mention would imply a higher law or power than CRT and DEI, and this school board can't have that happen.    

12/17/2023, 10:07 am
 I didn't realize we generated enough humor for there to be any waste.
Some humor is less equal than others, hence the term. (this reply is already surging through a pipe to Austin).  

12/17/2023, 10:04 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Is that the people of the French Revolution celebrating the God of Reason? That worked out really well. The French are still unreasonable.
It is not the People of the French Revolution. If it were, the question would have been, "Sacré bleu! Rien n'est sacré?

12/17/2023, 10:04 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Oh, that's clever, Comrade.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 7:05 am

This is dezinformatsia, comrade. The real bunker is by the Black Sea. Putin has spent a billion to build it, then another billion to fix the shoddy craftsmanship, and then another billion to convince Americans that Russia had no access to the warm Black Sea, which was why it simply had to annex the Crimea.

https://www.businessinsider.com/reveale ... ace-2023-5

Putin_Bunker_Diagram.webp

Putin_Bunker_Aerial.webp

Red Square wrote:
12/17/2023, 1:21 pm
The real bunker is by the Black Sea. Putin has spent a billion to build it, then another billion to fix the shoddy craftsmanship, and then another billion to convince Americans that Russia had no access to the warm Black Sea, which was why it simply had to annex the Crimea.

https://www.businessinsider.com/reveale ... ace-2023-5
His doesn't have a Waffle House.
Big Boy U-bunker.jpg

And probably the same for Zuckerberg's:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/1 ... 0-million/

Jesus was Palestinian, the Queen of Sheba was Somalian, Cleopatra was black, Santa Claus is a Turk, Anne Boleyn was black, King Henry IV was black, and everyone outside of that circle were racists. And if you think otherwise, you're racist. That's the Current Truth™.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 1:49 pm

But does Zuck's bunker have golden toilet brushes like in Put's bunker?

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... hes-2021-2

Red Square wrote:
12/17/2023, 2:08 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 1:49 pm

But does Zuck's bunker have golden toilet brushes like in Put's bunker?

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia- ... hes-2021-2
Tricky question. We need an answer from a reliable expert on golden bathroom accessories. Maybe run it by a proven, reliable, objective, politically neutral and not-at-all biased authority like Snopes (e.g.)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donal ... en-toilet/

Red Square wrote:
12/17/2023, 2:03 pm
Jesus was Palestinian, the Queen of Sheba was Somalian, Cleopatra was black, Santa Claus is a Turk, Anne Boleyn was black, King Henry IV was black, and everyone outside of that circle were racists. And if you think otherwise, you're racist. That's the Current Truth™.

Since you get called a racist no matter what you think or say, you might as well laugh in their faces.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... conquerer/

WWK2.jpg

[ PROG OFF ]

In the American progressive culture, African is synonymous with Black. Therefore, everyone living on the African continent should be black. But, connected to Africa lies the continent of Eurasia, which is a home to several races. Should anyone living in Asia look Chinese? India borders on China, but the Indians don't look like the Chinese. Bordering on India/Pakistan lies Persia. Still differrent. Then there are the Arab countries in the south, and Russia in the north. Five different looks, and it's still Asia. Then comes Europe, which also has different phenotypes.

If that diversity is possible on the neighboring continent, why deny it to Africa? The black race itself is not uniform either, and can be broken down to at least five different races. Those who live in Africa, know it very well. But to those living n the US, Africa is like a single nation where everyone is the same.

According to such a view, everyone in Asia, from Japan to Istanbul, should look like Jackie Chan, everyone in Europe should look like Dolph Lundgren, and everyone in Africa should look like Denzel Washington.

Hence Denzel is cast as Hannibal, who was really a Phoenician, originating in what is modern Lebanon. Phoenicians were an ethnic group related to Jews, so Hannibal might as well look Jewish.

Therefore, it would be more historically accurate if Hannibal was played by Adam Sandler.

Sandler.jpg

Red Square wrote:
12/17/2023, 5:46 pm
it would be more historically accurate if Hannibal was played by Adam Sandler.

It boils down to the ignorant—in their headlong rush to achieve the Glorious Utopia of Next Tuesday—either lumps races and ethnicities together or fractures the same into countless oppressed, under-represented groups as it suits the grievance du jour.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 6:01 pm
Red Square wrote:
It boils down to the ignorant—in their headlong rush to achieve the Glorious Utopia of Next Tuesday—either lumps races and ethnicities together or fractures the same into countless oppressed, under-represented groups as it suits the grievance du jour.
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan

12/17/2023, 10:55 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
12/17/2023, 6:01 pm
Red Square wrote:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan

We mojoed over the Reagan speed bump warning of individuals knowing things that simply aren’t true, to a group of people who don’t know anything about anything relating to the purpose of the institutions they preside over. And are offended that anyone thinks they should.

In American reeducation, all Africans are the race of antebellum American South Carolina. Maybe some parts of Africa are Mississippi, like Egyptian Queens, or, Georgia could be Africa’s Nigeria. It’s all in the mind of the reeducators when it comes to Africa.

Red Square wrote:
According to such a view, everyone in Asia, from Japan to Istanbul, should look like Jackie Chan, everyone in Europe should look like Dolph Lundgren, and everyone in Africa should look like Denzel Washington.

You seem to be suggesting that this is not True™, comrade Director. This could upend all The Party's education. As far as I've been taught, the racial divides are Europe, Asia, Russia, The Middle East, Africa, America, Hispanic America, Indigenous People and some weird upside down place called Australia, which doesn't seem to fit any category.  Now I'm confused about how to identify.

Inverse reverse-racialist anti counter-agitprop confusionist film. 
Shaka.jpg
[AI photo appropriated from anonymous poster]
(Straying even further off topic than usual)