The Fruits of the Sexual Revolution - 60 Years Later

George Soros Open Society Foundation employee brags about having sex with multiple men at Pride Event – then blames government after catching Monkeypox and Gonorrhea

Sebastian Köhn.jpg

Antonio Salazarinski wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:28 am
George Soros Open Society Foundation employee brags about having sex with multiple men at Pride Event – then blames government after catching Monkeypox and Gonorrhea

Comrade

A "Public Health Expert"... Sheesh, you'd think that The Party™ would be able to find at least one capable individual. Oh well, I suppose that's the problem, when we diminish the individual, no one can be held responsible. The Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ can't be that far away.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:39 am

Covered by The People's News # 146 yesterday.

For years, all we've heard is "give us the freedom to make bad decisions without any responsibility for our actions" and "give us free stuff"

This clown gets both--and complains about it.

Some people would bitch even if you hung them with a NEW rope...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
7/27/2022, 9:37 am
For years, all we've heard is "give us the freedom to make bad decisions without any responsibility for our actions" and "give us free stuff"

Comrade Ivan

How are we to quickly achieve The Glorious World of Next Tuesday unless we do not allow bad consequences for bad choices and do not allow good consequences for good choices. As you know, the best teacher is experience and The Party™ has worked diligently for decades to erase real consequences from the bad choices made while increasing bad consequences for making good choices. It's conditioning, comrade; it's how we prepare the way and pave the road and from what I see, it's working quite well.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
7/27/2022, 9:37 am

Good think he's getting paid by Health Department! Getting your monkey poxxed and suffer that pain, without a pay check, now that's what happens to free market Gay men. Disbelieving your own Institution's facts about the behavior that is Monkey Pox friendly, and doing what the data was telling you to tell others. in effort to stop the spread of Fauci's Monkey Pox, is one thing, but with out that Institutional Paycheck, poxxxed life would lose it's fruity sex appeal.

Hope Fauci gets the vaccine ready in time, and you can be in line when supply is in. This band just keeps playing on.

And, Ivan, on the hanging with new rope, just ask for consent, and whatever kind of hanging they're into, you can use new rope, all you want. Ask Sam Britton, next time he secures Tractor Barn #2's spent power rods, so that The Collective is safe. He can get people to consent to all kinds of kink.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
7/27/2022, 9:07 am

Dr. Chicago wrote:
7/27/2022, 7:39 am

Covered by The People's News # 146 yesterday.

Sorry, Colonel, I didn't read your People's News #146 before I posted about Sebastian Köhn.  I'll be more careful in the future!

7/28/2022, 6:20 am
Sorry, Colonel, I didn't read your People's News #146 before I posted about Sebastian Köhn.  I'll be more careful in the future!

No worries, Mate.

Ever wonder why high school graduates can’t read, write, cipher, or find Taiwan on a map?

Re-education Now!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
7/28/2022, 9:40 am
Ever wonder why high school graduates can’t read, write, cipher, or find Taiwan on a map?
Not anymore I don't.