The fundamental issue in the 2024 election: Biden's "Our Democracy" and tyranny or a Constitutional Republic and freedom

Margaret wrote:
1/17/2024, 2:04 pm

The headline says it all! One is true (Constitutional Republic) the other is false ("Our" Democracy)
Gosh, I guess I'm being redundant here but let's just say it like it is!

A Constitutional Republic is decided by the people, "democracy" is mob rule. QED!

Federalist Paper 69

The President of the United States would be liable to be impeached, tried, and, upon conviction of treason, bribery, or other high crimes or misdemeanors, removed from office; and would afterwards be liable to prosecution and punishment in the ordinary course of law. The person of the king of Great Britain is sacred and inviolable; there is no constitutional tribunal to which he is amenable; no punishment to which he can be subjected without involving the crisis of a national revolution. In this delicate and important circumstance of personal responsibility, the President of Confederated America would stand upon no better ground than a governor of New York, and upon worse ground than the governors of Maryland and Delaware.

The difference in treatment of Joe Biden’s relevance to democracy is enshrined by Alexander Hamilton for our edification.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/0 ... ules-wind/

Officials of the Osage Mineral Council were thrilled — and even a bit shocked — by the ruling. Chairman Everett Waller said, “This is a win not only for the Osage Minerals Council; this is a win for Indian Country.”

I’d argue it is also a win for American property rights. This wind energy group moved in and erected their turbines without a never-you-mind from the rightful owners of the property they built on. This is a win for everyone, not just “Indian Country.”