In the future everyone will drink Bugs Lite and be happy

WARNING:
- Lack of Bugs Lite residue in urine sample is bad for your social credit score rating.
- Failure to be happy upon the consumption of Bugs Lite will lower your social credit score rating.
- Complaining about the taste of Bugs Lite will lower your social credit score rating.

HAPPY DRINKING!

Ushanka tip to Margaret for the idea.

Margaret wrote:
5/21/2023, 5:26 pm
You might want to boil it first.
What exactly do you know about greasy, grimy gopher guts and can you recite the whole song?

(asking for a friend in the Directorate of Karaoke's Bureau of Subversive Lyrics).

Why not cut out the middleman and go directly to a readily available local source of crunchy arthropodal goodness like this gentleman in a San Francisco pet shop...

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/21/2023, 7:37 pm
Why not cut out the middleman and go directly to a readily available local source of crunchy arthropodal goodness like this gentleman in a San Francisco pet shop...

Comrades, comrades, comrades… it was ‘pelipsky, the mythical horned lagomorph, who brought the idea of grocery stores, saving money on ridding the food emporium of insects….or even rodents, for that matter, charging bug life customers for catching/swatting their own. Sort of like fishing for a live lobster from the tank in the Sea Food Department, but just vermin free ranging the food shopping emporium. A really savvy food emporium would charge upscale price for the opportunity of selecting your own Free Range Cockroaches.

"A really savvy food emporium would charge upscale price for the opportunity of selecting your own Free Range Cockroaches."
You've never been in a Whole Foods, have you?

Duke of URL wrote:
5/22/2023, 9:43 am
"A really savvy food emporium would charge upscale price for the opportunity of selecting your own Free Range Cockroaches."
You've never been in a Whole Foods, have you?

‘pelipsky’s collective doesn’t have a Whole Foods and Vermin Emporium, but ‘pelipsky knows a MAGA Communism opportunity to separate currency from the mind numbed masses kind of economics. Reading dissident economist, Thomas Sowell can do that to the mythical mind of a horned lagomorph, Comrade Duke of URL. Don’t give the customer what they want, make them pay for it, too.

From what I understand, the last time I shopped for Bugs Lite at the Whole Food Galatic Emporium, especially those seeking sources of crunchy arthropodal delicacies, they now practice the ancient Druid rite to place the sacred stone of GIAI on your head when entering the store. Now, understand that the sacred stone and the interpretive dung beetle dance help to absorb all evil auras while rotating your chakras to cleanse the esophagus and prevent shoplifting. Having spent countless hours pouring over all of the marvelous crunchies and avoiding all of those deep-seated lies to avoid consumerism, I found myself roaming aimlessly and vowed never to return until the goddess of Bugs Lite imbued me forever with those two little words......

”Hello Sailor”.

Bugs_Lite.webp

For those not interested in beer, there's pudding.

BCP.jpg

big attaboys to both Margaret and Red Square once again...

the Bugs Lite can at the opening of this thread is the May 30th daily cartoon in 
American Thinker!

Red Square wrote:
5/21/2023, 3:49 pm

WARNING:
- Lack of Bugs Lite residue in urine sample is bad for your social credit score rating.
- Failure to be happy upon the consumption of Bugs Lite will lower your social credit score rating.
- Complaining about the taste of Bugs Lite will lower your social credit score rating.

HAPPY DRINKING!

Ushanka tip to Margaret for the idea.
Nobody ever considerers the creamy witchetty grubs, that taste just like chicken.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/21/2023, 9:08 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/21/2023, 7:37 pm

Comrades, comrades, comrades… it was ‘pelipsky, the mythical horned lagomorph, who brought the idea of grocery stores, saving money on ridding the food emporium of insects….or even rodents, for that matter, charging bug life customers for catching/swatting their own. Sort of like fishing for a live lobster from the tank in the Sea Food Department, but just vermin free ranging the food shopping emporium. A really savvy food emporium would charge upscale price for the opportunity of selecting your own Free Range Cockroaches.
I believe we disgust discussed this once before, comrade. Innovations in sustenance are always a consideration. After all, one must be tolerant and accepting of differences.

Comrades, I am revolted by the marginalizing of Insect-Americans as if their only value was to provide food for so-called "higher" life forms like useless white males. Are Progressives really the ones calling for eating our hexapedal brothers (or sisters, or however they wish to identify)? Do we not see what we're doing? One day, children will ask, "Mommy, what's a cockroach?" We have only ten years, and we have to act now. I'm calling my representative and urging him to do something.

Comrade, they are doing something. Nobody has any idea what they ar doing but it is something and they assure us that the something is beneficial to the Greater Good

Comrade, they are doing Something™. Nobody has any idea what they are doing but it is Something™ and they assure us that the Something™ is beneficial to the Greater Good™. I have full confidence that Something™ must be done and Something™ will be done. Trust The Party™, comrade. When have they ever failed The Collective™?